Chapter One

The Camden Town station was full of people, like always. I was just getting off the train and trying to get through the sea of people to the "way out" sign. Finally when I reached the stairs, I opened my bag to take my ticket out but as the train started moving, the wind caused it to flew out of my hand.

"Oh, no!" I said to myself and started running to catch it. Eventually I kneeled down and took it again in my hand but as I looked at it, I noticed a difference. There was no date on the ticket but a completely new sentence was written : "Turn around". 

"What?" I thought but I did turn around and saw no one except me. I looked again at the ticket and this time it said "Go to the door". And the door suddenly appered on the untouched wall behing me. 

I gasped in amazement and stood up. I walked slowly to the mysterious door.

"Open it" the ticket said and so I did, however with fear written on my face. 

Inside I saw many old fashioned clothes. Very old clothes, probably from the Middle Ages.

"Go inside" said the ticket.

I put my one foot inside the door but then put it back. Suddenly I felt a sea breeze coming out of it. Then I decided to go inside, I can never have the opportunity to experience magic again.

"So many clothes..." I said to myself while trying to get to the shining sun somewhere in the middle.

Eventually I got out and there I was... Standing in the middle of the beach. "How extraordinary!" I thought and a huge smile appeared on my lips.

I took off my shoes and ran directly to the sea, shouting like a little girl. I was swimming for about 5 minutes in the crystalline blue sea before I decided to explore more of this beautiful country.

Suddenly a kind of flashback popped into my head...

"Julia, what were you doing in the wordrobe?!" shouted Mrs. Mcready, my strict and horrible aunt. "Why, auntie! I was in Narnia!" I said with excited voice of a 13 year old.

Then everything faded away...

"Narnia?" I asked myself "Can it be it?".

"Julia, my child, I am so glad to see you again!"