Chapter Two

I turned around and saw a huge lion with angel-like smile. I wanted to ask him how can he talk but somehow I wasn't that surprised after all. 

"Come here, don't be afraid." he said in a calm voice. I took few steps forward.

"Do you know where I am?" I asked him while admiring his grace in which he walked.

"You, my dear, are in Narnia. And I know that it can sound strange to you but, you have been here before." he said.

"I suppose so too because I have a feeling that I have seen it all once, maybe in a dream... Am I dreaming?" I asked and the lion laughed.

"No, you are not." he answered.

"Sorry, but can you tell me why am I here?" I asked him as if in hurry.

"Well... Let's start with introducing myself, my name is Aslan and I do know why you are here, Julia. You are here because Narnia needs you." Aslan said calmly and sat beside me looking at the sea.

"But why me?" I asked curiously with my mind full of questions.

"Because when you were here last time, you were the Queen, Queen of all oceans of shining waters to be precise." he said and looked at me.

I was shocked, completely speechless. Can a dream of being a Queen be really true? Isn't it something every little girl dreams of?

Aslan grinned when he saw my reaction.

"You entered Narnia as a 13 year old girl, as you maybe recall, you were at that time at your aunt's place, when your parents were on their holidays in New York." he started "You discovered Narnia in the wardrobe because you were the one who was meant to win the battle with the horrible creature called Saurog, a dragon which wanted Narnia to be his country." Aslan explained slowly.

Suddnely another quick flashback appeared in my mind.

"Me fighting a dragon?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes, my child, you. You have more courage than you think you have." answered Aslan in his calm voice and he smilled.

Everything was normal again.

"I see..." I answered slowly to Aslan.

"I won't say more because we don't have much time left. However I can promise you that your memory will come back, in its time. Now you have to know what is your mission." Aslan said and looked in my eyes.

My heart started to beat faster and faster. Deep inside I felt that the time for an adventure has just begun.