Chapter Four

The water was cold, very cold. Although I always was a good swimmer, I couldn't get back to the surface because of the river's stream. My hands were desperately trying to find something that they could hold on to.

Suddenly I saw a dark figure in the water, swimming towards me. The person put his arm around my waist and pulled me to the surface.

I felt relief and gratitude. 

I was holding on to the boat far from where I fell into river. The water wasn't that fast anymore. 

My savior, a young man with dark blonde short hair and blue, deep eyes, smilled to me and said calmly with joy: "What a great entrance to Narnia, Queen Julia.".

Everyone in the boat laughed a little and so did I. 

"Thank you very much, sir. I believe that you are the Pevensies?" I asked while a young man with black short hair was pulling me into the boat.

"Yes, we are. And we are so happy that the Narnian's prophecy is really becoming a reality!" said with excitement little girl with long, brown hair and freckles on her face.

I smilled to her kindly. "So am I but what is the Narnian's prophecy?" I asked them.

"Well, it says that the Lost Queen of Narnia, Queen Julia the Dashing, will appear in Narnia once again to fight for her people against the Telmarines with the Kings and Queens of Old." said the other girl, who was around my age, with long shiny brown hair and blue eyes.

I felt silent for a second.

I still couldn't quite believe in what was happening around me. Suddenly I'm in the completely different world... It was beautiful, yes, but still seemed so unreal.

Then everyone says that I am the Queen... Queen? Really? So much responsibilities but yet such an exciting thing to be.

Inside I felt mixture of fear with excitement. You can do it, Julia. You'll be just fine. Especially when your memory will come back... But when?

"Your majesty?" asked my savior.

"Oh! Sorry! There are just so many things on my mind... I'm sure my memory will come back." I said and tried to smile as if to convince.

"What did you say Your Highness?" asked the dwarf who was sitting silently as if ashamed, in front of the boat.

"I... I can't remember Narnia... I don't know why exactly but... Aslan told me the beggining of my story and he assured me that my memory will come back in its time." I said.

Everyone's faces looked confused. But the little girl gasped and put her hand on my shoulder.

"You saw Aslan?" she asked out of breath.

"Yes, I did." I answered and smilled remembering his graceful face.

"Than you have to believe in everything he says. Don't worry, no one will be angry at you because of your memory. You don't remember Narnia for some sort of reason, Aslan surely did it on purpose." she said in a supporting voice which caused me to smile "Now... We should introduce ourselves. I'm Lucy." Lucy Pevensie said and looked curiously at her siblings.

"I'm Susan." said the tall girl.

"I'm Edmund." said tall boy with black hair.

"And I'm Peter, welcome to Narnia" said my savior.

"Thank you, it's a pleasure to meet you all, Kings and Queens." I said and bowed my head.

I turned to the dwarf.

"And you, dear friend?" I asked him and smiled.

"I'm Trumpkin, Your Majesty." he said shyly.

"Oh, please call me Julia at least... Not until I will remember that I am the Queen." I said and the Pevensies laughed and Trumpkin smilled.