Special Chapter

Three months after our wedding, we found out that I'm pregnant. Drake was so happy about it same as our son Cyke. They are both excited to know the gender of the baby, to know what he/she looks like and other things.

I know Drake wanted to have another child the reason why he's so delightful when two red lines showed on the PT. He even carried me and happily said his gratitude to the Almighty Father for giving us another gift.

I can't help but to smile every time I'll think about that moment. It's one of the unforgettable days of our lives.

I am currently watching my two boys splashing waters to each other's face in our swimming pool when an adorable voice called me.

Mamii..
The cute little girl approached me

Lumingon ako upang tignan ang tumawag sakin. Nagkukusot ito ng mga mata tanda na bagong gising pa.

Yes, baby?
I asked her

Nang makalapit na ito sakin ay agad ko itong niyakap at kinandong. Yumakap naman ang maliliit nitong braso sa leeg ko at sinandal ang ulo saking balikat.

What's wrong?
Malambing kong saad

I saw how she pouted her lips cutely.

I dweamt about monstews. I got scawed. Little Aya is scawed, mamii.
Kwento nito sakin

I caressed her long silky black hair and kissed her head. My way of soothing her.

Don't be scared, baby. Mommy, daddy and kuya Cyke are here for you. It's just a dream, baby. Those monsters won't hurt you. Okay?
Hayag ko

She gently nodded and hugged me tightly.

Owkay, mami. Little Aya is scawed no mowe. She cutely said

Very good, Aya.

Nahihirapan pa itong magpronounce ng letter 'R' kaya bulol pa siya kapag may r ang salita.

Alabyu, mami.
She sweetly whispered

My heart melts upon hearing that from her. My baby is so sweet.

I love you too, baby. Always remember that. I told her

She is our two years old daughter, Czeia Danah Lagdameo. Her nickname is 'Aya' and she loves that. Most of her features sakin niya namana tanging kilay at ilong lang ang kay Drake. Mini me ko nga daw sabi ng asawa ko. She's a lovely kid. She's a charmer also just like her kuya. Everybody loves her especially her lolas and lolos. Malambing na bata hindi lang sakin kundi pati sa daddy at kay Cyke. Lahat ng nakakakita sa kanya sinasabing napakaganda ng anak namin. We're happy to hear that and blessed because God gave her to us. Mas sumaya lalo ang buhay namin ni Drake ng dumagdag sa amin si Aya. Kung masaya na kami noong dumating si Cyke mas dumoble iyon dahil may isa pa kami at babae naman.

Sabay naming pinagmasdan sila Drake na umaahon na ngayon.

I stood up carrying Aya while holding two towels in one hand.

Lumapit kami sa kanila para iabot ang dala. Kinuha ito agad ng asawa ko saka ito na mismo ang nagpunas sa anak naming si Cyke.