Fright and what happened.

Sans was just trying to clean up a little problem the he caused. . . okay so it was a big problem. Sans did a small experiment 2 minutes after the other's along with his love left the room. He mixed some dust that had collected on the T.V stand and then graded a bottle of fake blood that he found ( B.T.W he thinks that is fake but Horror put that there so it's real human blood) and put it on the table and went to find another few things and mixed those things with the blood and it reacted and Sans panicked when it blow up in his face and then send all the dust onto him and the shock wave send everything flying on to all the walls and he was felt with a chaos of a room. He sighed, this was not going to be easy to clean. 

A panic filled scream cut throw the still air of the room. He slowly turned to see Blue standing at the opened door of the room leading to the out-side. Blue had his hands covering his mouth as he stared wide-eye'ed at Sans.

Ink: Blue? What's wrong why did yo-

Ink looked past Blue at Sans and gave a started yelp as he fell backwards

Dream: Are you okay Classic?!

Sans: Why are you here?

Blue stepped forward into the room and was hit with the smell of fresh blood and chemicals.

Blue: What happened here?

Sans: I was doing something and this mess came from that. I should have seen it coming, and I have dust all over me too. 

Ink: S-so you are not hurt?

Sans: Why would I be it was just a small explosion that I had a part in.

Sans remembered that he should have hid when Blue screamed because he was not allowed to be seen by anyone else apart from the "bad guy's" and Dust.

Dream: Where is my brother and the rest of the gang?

Sans quickly tried to get the paper that Dust left him out of sight but Blue and Dream saw the paper and asked about it.

Dream: What was that paper Classic?

Sans: It was nothing to worry about Dream.

Sans did not notice Blue in time to stop him from grabbing the paper and running back to Ink and Dream.

Sans: Give that back Blue that's not your's!

Blue: No, now what's on this?

Blue began to read from the note in his hands while Sans stared at him.

Blue: " To Sans, If you reading this than you must have woken up from your little nap. I hope you are feeling better than when you could not walk after what I did to you because it looked painful. But do not worry I'll be gently next time around okay? Also I think Horror is on meth so... just don't ask okay?

See you later Sans-    from Dust"

Dream: So they hurt you?

Sans: Wait wha-

Ink: They did! Oh my star's you are so lucky we found you! Now let's get you home to your brother but first we have to get rid of their base once and for all, Blue and Dream you know what to do and Sans?

Sans looked at Ink in worry and confusion.

Sans: What is it In-

Ink grabbed a cloth and placed it against Sans's mouth and held it in place while Sans tried to get away. Ink held the cloth and Sans until Sans stopped thrashing around and went limp in his arms. Ink carefully put sans over his shoulder and saw Dream and Blue come to him with some lighters and fuel. Were they got they fuel and lighters will remain lost to history. 

They slashed the fuel over the floor and wall's and began to walk to the door while still tipping the fuel on the ground and as they got out Dream set a fire-proof paper of the ground away from the house and the paper was a bright neon pink so the bad guys can not miss it and on the paper was a letter. 

"To the bad-Sanses, we have Classic in our hands and your home is gone. Surrender to us and we might go easy on you for hurting Sans.

From the Star-Sanses"

Blue on Ink command set the house and home of the bad-guys on fire and walked away into a portal to another place.