Empty

Nightmare prov. ( This is my  first time doing this!!!! Hope it's turn's out well)

Nightmare did not feel anything after seeing his home burn. He did not move from were he watched before he fell to the ground on his knees and stared at the flames. He hardly heard the others as they broke down into tears as well. Nightmare Knows that they had done very bad things in their lives but that was because they had to not because they wanted to. He just wanted to die so at least the numbing pain wound stop. He wanted to kill the ones who did this to him but he could not move or look away from his home.

He heard Killer, Horror, Error, Red crying, Dust was to stunned to do anything but Nightmare could feel his negativity was ten folded since they came here. He wanted to know why, he wanted to know how but more often than not he wanted to know who. He tried to stand up to walk to the others so he could comfort them but again he could not move. He felt multiply arms around him as the holy group hugged or hanged on to him for the feeling of something to make sure they were still real.He heard them trying not to ball their eye's out at the house burning. He for the rest of the time sitting there did not move, not because he could not before but his team needed support and something to hang on to.

Even if it met that they hugged the person that gives you negativity,they needed it. He hugged them all at once with his gooey thing's on his back by rapping them around the group and held them as he closed his eyes as they hugged him closer. He hated to be hugged but for his family/gang he would do again and again, he owed them that. He cared for the group and Sans deeply and no one would take that away from them. He needed the support of his family to continue but they also needed support once and a while. 

He felt himself fall asleep with the rest of the gang still crying.

6 hours later------------------------------------------( We are going back into 3rd prov)

Dust and the rest of the gang had finally stop crying and was trying to wake Nightmare up.

Killer: Yo Nightmare wake up sleepy head.

Nightmare: 5 more minutes mum.

Killer:..........First of all I am not your mother and second of all I will dump some water on yo-

Nightmare leaped up at the threat and hissed at Killer like a cat.

Nightmare: Hissssssssssssssssssss

Killer and the rest laughed at Nightmare actions. They all turned to their home which at this point was nothing more than bits and pieces that were still burning. At this point Horror saw something in the grass a bit away from them. Why did that not see it before was a thought that ran crossed Horror's head because the paper was a bright neon pink. Someone really wants this to be seen. Horror walked over and could fell the others curious gaze follow him. He bent down and pick up the paper. There was writing on one side of the paper, it looked important so Horror quickly walked over and gave it to Nightmare so he could see it ( B.T.W Horror, Cross, Killer, Error, Dust and Red all see Nightmare as a father figure) Nightmare read what was on the page and they could see the calm and loving Nightmare disappear beneath a raging and blood thirsty Nightmare so they make sure not to speak to loud.

Cross: What does it say?

Nightmare: "To the bad-Sanses, we have Classic in our hands and your home is gone. Surrender to us and we might go easy on you for hurting Sans.

From the Star-Sanses"

Red: They think we hurt him?!

Dust: The only time anyone of us hurt Sans was when I went too rough on him but apart from that we did not. . . wait..........oh no....