Run

A portal opened showing six monster's: Nightmare, Cross, Error, Dust, Killer and Horror. Nightmare looked at the building in-front  of them and walked to the door in the wall. Nightmare looked back to the group.

Nightmare: Are you all ready?

Killer: We are surrendering ourselves to monster's who want us dead. So no I am not ready to die.

Cross: Shut up Killer.

Horror: Just open the door before Dust run's throw the wall and go's into a killing spre- were the hell is Dust?

Red: Oh no.

Error: WhErE tH3 fuCK dId h3 G0!?

Killer: Was is there a hole in the wall next to the door and why is Nightmare face-palming himself?

Nightmare: Dust run into the wall and I can hear screams of Sanses inside. Why must he do this now?

Red: Because they have his little mate held up somewhere in there. * Insert Lenny face here *

Horror: First comes love, then comes marriage, than comes a baby in a baby carriage~

Nightmare than yelled a yell from inside from Dust.

Dust: I HEARD THAT!!!! NOW GET YOUR ASS"S IN HERE!!!!!!

Nightmare: We better go in and help Dust kill monster's. This was not part of the plan. All right here are the plans for this: We all stay together in a group and attack together. No one goes in alon- were the hell is Horror and Red?

Killer: They went in when you said " Help Dust kill Monster's ".

Cross: Those idiots are going to get themselves killed one of these day's.

Nightmare: Okay new plan: Kill anyone you see unless it's one of the gang. Spar no-one. Now start killing!!

The three ran inside the building throw the hole that Dust had and began to run throw the area and encountered few weak Sanses that they easily Dusted. They come across a door and as they opened it they were blinded by a silver light before everything became black.

* With Horror and Cross *

Horror throw his axe at a sans who's name was Beats,Kin Sans from Kin-tale blasted the axe out of the air and yelled at Beats to run away but Cross easily cut him down before he could move father. Kin stared at were Beats was before he screamed at Cross and went to attack him when they felt a wave of powerful energy from down the wall to the right. A Light sliver Gray lines spread throw the walls and floor and went under their feet. The veins of power attacked everyone it touched apart from Nightmare's group but because of the amount of power in the creature who was on a killing spree the two fainted on to the ground while the creature passed them throwing the bodies of the Sanses throw a rift of space to another unknown place never to be seen again. Horror and Cross's eyes closed just as the creature's eyes looked into their own.

* With Dust *

Dust ran throw the hall calling throw the bond he and his mate ( sans ) had and yelling at the same time. He have to get to him now! He could be hurt or they have locked him up somewhere. He has to be here! Dust was running faster than he had ever run before. Dust did not won't to lose his mate. He just wanted to spend the rest of his life with him and start a family, is that to much to ask? He turned to the right to go down another corridor when he went face to face with his mate Sans.

Dust: Sans! Oh my stars! Are you okay?

A&*%)#& : Oh Sans is not here at the moment.

Dust: What? Sans your acting wrong. Who are you and what have you done with my mate?