Where is he and what the fuc-

In another place.

Ink: So anyone got a plan to get Sans back from the Bad Sanses.

Dream: How about we attack them and during all that mess someone finds and recuses Classic?

Core-Frisk: That is the most likely to succeed plan we have right now.

Yandere Blue: Why don't we kill them while we are at it so they can not bother us any more?

Bird: We need them to keep the balance of the multiverse.

Shattered Dream: Let's just go with the attack plan because any more of this peace and quite and I'll go even more insane.

Beats: We should not hurt them too much.

Abyss: Beats they have the possibly ending to us all in their hands and they do not know it. We are going to have to fight them.

Sci: Where is their home any-way?

Dream: Their home is in Dream-tale. Nightmare's and mine ordinarily universe.

Death: Why there of all places?

Ink: I do not know, Death why he chose that place out of the countless other places that he can go to. 

Dream: It's because that is the last place that we called each other family.

Blue: I bet that he did that because it hit's home for you.

Dream brakes up laughing at Blue's joke as does everyone else. The night sky fills with laughter and the mode of the Sanses change as they laugh at the joke and as some other make bad jokes as well, they temporally forget about the problem they are in for the time being.  ( They get side-tracked so easily it's scary ; ) 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*In the mourning with the bad Sanses*

Dust open his eye's to be meet with Sans's closed one's. He could hear his mate's soft breathing and every once and a while he would mutter something under his breath.

Sans: D-Du....st ( He is saying his name not monster dust)

Dust: I am right here and l'm not leaving.

Sans wrapped his arms around Dust and hide his face into Dust's shirt then tangled his and Dust's legs together.

Sans: I...lo..ve yo...u D..ust