Where and why

Sans shifted in his sleeping wanting to find his mate's body so he could curl up next to it. He landed with a thud and let of a startled yelp. He looked around and was meet with three pairs of eye's staring at him.

Sans: What the fuck!?!

Blue: Classic me, do not swear in this house!

Ink: You are safe now Classic. We saved you from the bad Sanses.

Dream: They hurt you did they not? We ran you by Science Sans ( Sci) and he said apart from being sore you are going to be fine. You are very lucky we found you when we did. Dust could have hurt you even more.

Sans stared at them with a confused face.

Sans: How did I get here?

Ink: I carried you from they house and them we burned it down to the ground.

Sans: You did what now!? Why the hell did you burn their home down Ink?

Dream: Why are you siding with them classic? They are evil and hurt you.

Blue: He is right, Classic we saved you from being hurt. We helped you, they hurt you.

Sans: They did nothing to me, they saved me. You are the wrong one's here.

Ink: I know that you are scared Classic but this is for the best. 

Sans: You don't even have a soul Ink so how do you know what's right and wrong.

Ink: What do you mean Classic. How am I here if I have no soul * sweating *

Sans: You tore it apart in desperation to get out of your failed Au. You also told us that you don't care about us because there are countless others to replace us. Or don't you remember the X-event?

Blue: What's an X-event? Ink do you know?

Ink: N-no I do not know Blue. Maybe the bad-sanses brain washed him to say that.

Ink was getting very suspicious of Classic. Ink make sure to make everyone forget about the X-event when X-gaster send then back to their Au using "Over-right" but it seems not only does his powers being secret his resistance  to reset's and over-right's is terrifying. Ink made a mental note not to mess with Under-tale in his next the game he will play.

Sans: How the hell do you brain-wash someone with no brain? I am a skeleton for hell's sake.

Dream: That is true but until you side with us we will no chose but to lock you in the room.

Sans: What roo-

Sans was cut off by Dream and Blue grabbing him and dragging his to a room somewhere in the building and throwing him in there. The room had a bed, a table with lots of different types of food on it along with a chair and a few science books.The room is a plain Gray/White colour while the roof was a sky blue and the floor was solid wood. The door slammed shut behind him.

Sci: Now how should I test you Classic?

Sci spoke as he watched Sans throw a one-way window into the room. 

Sans: Why the fuck did they do that? Why would Ink and the others burn their home down? Now they want to use me as bait. Can this day get any worse-

Sci: Hello Classic

Sans: Really?!

Sci: Yep, hold him down for me.

Shattered Dream came in and throw Sans to the ground and then put his gooey things around him holding him place for Sci to start.