0.1- puke or luke

professor norwhich entered the classroom with her huge glasses shadowing her shriveled face. "today we will begin our foreign religion project in partners." i glanced at alise and she smiled back, giving me a thumbs up. "that i assign." the whole class groans. "i made a list on my computer." she takes her time, but eventually connects her computer to the board, a list on the board. "find your partners."

alise smiles hesitantly at me. she's with keeley morgan, who we both agree is highly irritating. i glance as to who i'm with. jane alderman and luke hemmings.

a boy in a backwards baseball cap and a large red flannel glances at me. "so your name is jane?" i nod. "plain jane." i scoff.

"and you are luke?" i quiz.

"your pleasure." he winks, the fùckboy charm radiating off of him.

i outreach my hand for him to shake, but instead he just stands there. "um..." i gesture to my hand.

"you want to give me a handjob now?" he asks. "it's a little desperate and a little soon but-"

"no!" i shout. "i'm trying to shake your hand. it's what you do when you properly introduce people."

i glance up at him, realizing how tall he is, and suddenly realizing the blonde hair sticking out from under his hat, the familiarity of him slamming into my brain. oh no.

he stretches out his hand, and shakes mine. "i'm sure the pleasure is yours."

"puke." i all of a sudden shout.

"my name is luke." he chuckles. "not puke."

"no puke." i shout at him. "as in i'm going to puke."

and with that, i throw up my fruit and croissant from breakfast all over luke hemmings.