1.3- the party scene

*flashback*
"what's your name shorty?" a tall blonde guy walks up to me, luke i now know.

"i'm jane." my intoxicated state is very brave. "and what about you blondie?"

"i'm luke." he chuckles, the same chuckle that i have grown familiar to. "do you want to go upstairs?"

"i don't even know you." i giggle. "i don't just sleep with people." actually, i don't sleep with people at all.

"so what do you want to know?" he asks. "i'm an open book."

"what's your favorite color?" i ask, wow how stupid of drunk jane.

"it's blue. what about you?" he asks, fiddling with his hands.

"same." i chuckle lightly. i had no intention of this night going anywhere.

//

"and i think that aliens might exist." luke smiles. "i mean look at how many star there are. we can't be the only living species."

"i like that theory." suddenly, i am filled with drunk confidence. "hey luke, i'm ready to go upstairs."

"you are?" he stutters. "let's go then."

we walk into the crowded frat house, our hands linked, as we begin to climb the stairs. luke begins to nip at my neck. we run into the nearest bedroom. i have absolutely no clue what i'm doing, but apparently my drunk self does.

luke and i begin to kiss each other like our lives depend on it. slowly, layers of clothes begin to come off, leaving luke in his boxers, and me in my bra and underwear. he traces my sides with his hands, and they approach the edges of my underwear.

"do you want to take your bra off first?" he asks breathlessly, kissing down my neck while i struggle to unclasp it.

"and these." i toy with the waistband of his boxers, and i suck at his collarbones, leaving little bruises behind.

luke does as i ask, but then snakes his hands down to my underwear. "what about you babygirl? are you ready to feel?" he tone is low and raspy, very sexy, and i rapidly nod my head.

"eager are we?" he asks, but i cut him off and kiss him passionately on the lips.

(a/n: i've never written smut before so bare with me okay)

luke pins me down to the bed, putting himself in me.

"so tight babygirl." he chokes out, shoving into me.

"luke." i moan.

"say it louder babygirl." luke kisses behind my ear.

"luke!" i scream., my core burning.

"babygirl." luke chuckles. "i admire your innocence."

"luke!" i scream again, but am surprised when luke himself moans my name. "jane."

slowly, his thrusts become sloppier, and he pulls out of me, firmly kissing my lips, and falling to my side. "good night babygirl."