0.9- sleeping beauty

i woke up the next morning tangled in luke. my hair was a mess and sprawled out everywhere. luke stirred a bit in his sleep, but didn't wake up. his arms were still wrapped around me, and made me feel comforted in a sense. the door creaked open, and a few heads of frat boys peaked in, looking at luke and i.

"good morning sleeping beauty." i whispered to luke, who let out a large yawn.

"mmm." luke sleepily grinned. "morning jane."

"it looks like we have some company here." i giggle, nodding towards the boys at the door.

"what?" luke answers grogily, squinting as he tries to glance towards the door. "kevin! nate (a/n archibald)! joey!" he barks. "what are you doing?"

"interrupting your beauty sleep." nate laughs, and snaps a picture of the two of us entangled in each other. "looks like you had a fun night."

"i actually didn't hear anything." kevin shoves nate a bit. "i think he was legit."

"yeah man." joey sighes. "i don't think they did anything other than sleep."

"well the two lovebirds look cute in bed together. don't they?" nate smirks, raising his eyebrows. "what's your name anyways babe?"

"it's jane." luke growls.

"calm down man." nate chuckles, an unsteady one at that.

"i think it's time that we should go." joey pulls nate backwards, kevin following behind.

"sorry 'bout that jane." luke lets out a sigh.

"that's alright." i smile. "it was actually kind of cute."

"you think?" he asks, and i nod my head.

"this is like a weird question and all but i mean this is kind of stupid." i ramble on.

luke cuts me off by kissing me gently on the lips. "there's no stupid questions."

"can i boop your nose?" i ask, immediately blushing at my own question.

"sure." he leans towards me.

"do i just like boop it?" i ask.

"well you wanted to."

"i guess i'll just," i take my index figure and tap the tip of his nose.

"was that satisfactory?" luke questions.

"yes it was."

"i don't know about you." luke bursts into song. "but i'm feeling 22! and everything will be alright if you keep me next to you!" luke sings loudly and obnoxiously, pulling me closer to him.

"thank you lucas."

"you know that's not my name." he groans at the unliked nickname.

"isn't luke short for lucas?" i ask confused.

"not on my birth certificate." he grins.

"you're kidding." i flick his arm.

"ow that hurt." he pretends to be upset over me flicking him. "i am not."

"you are too." i stick my bottom lip out and cross my arms.

"you know that you act more like a two year old than a 22 year old?" luke asks, wrapping his arms around me.

"i know puke." i lean back on him.

"please don't vomit on me this time." luke laughs.

"hey!" i whimper. "give me a break. pregnancy comes with morning sickness. and anyways, now you can go 'i am luke, your father' to it."

"you got the line wrong jane." luke brings me closer to him. "it's 'luke, i am your father'."

"woah. first you're a one direction fan, and then a taylor swift fan, and also a star wars fan."

"and what do you like per say?" luke whispers into my ear, causing shivers down my spine.

"i really like food." i let out, luke beginning to kiss down the side of my neck, slowly sucking on the skin. "and i, you're making it hard to think, love the 1975, and um, ow! luke!, and the bombay bicycle club, and mmm, bad suns."

"you look so fûcking good in my clothes j." luke fans his breath onto my ear, and as quickly as i can think to do it, i turn to luke and place my hands in his hair and begin to kiss at his plump lips. our tongues seem to dance in each other's mouthes and my hair tug as his morning hair. he runs his hands up and down my sides, settling on my hips, and holding onto me for dear life.

we fall down onto the bed, still in deep kiss, both of us on our sides. i can't seem to stop craving his touch, and he can't seem to stop craving for mine either. he breaks away from the kiss breathing heavily.

"i, uh, gotta go to the bathroom." he nervously gets up and runs away. what did i do wrong?