0.8- no way jose

"we're here." luke slyly smiled as we pulled up to the frat house. "i don't think that there's a party tonight or anything."

i crept out of the car and met luke near the enterance where he grabbed my hand, and squeezed it once before knocking on the door. "before any of you open the door, i have a girl with me and i expect you to be nice alright?"

a boy opens the door. "hey luke." he puts out his hand and i shake it. "i'm tom."

"i'm jane." i smile sheepily, before trying to tuck back behind luke, and hide from the stares of the many frat boys watching the two of us. "see." i whisper. "shaking hands is what you do when you meet knew people."

"she and her roommate got in a fight." luke said, trying to break the awkward silence. "she's spending the night."

"remember the walls are paper thin mate." a boy calls out, and the rest start chuckling.

"sorry about them." luke leans down and whispers to me. "let's head upstairs."

//

"so, what do you want to name it?" luke asks, laying down on his bed while i rest my head on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat.

"for a girl i was thinking ainsley or maya. and for a boy maybe alden or parker."

"i was thinking luke jr." he chuckles, causing me to giggle. man, is his laugh infectious. "but seriously, i really like the name zoe. or lillian. and maybe louis or harry for a boy."

"i didn't know that you liked one direction." i giggle.

"i have my ways." he sighes. "you know, i used to be in a band myself."

"no way jose." i cross my arms.

"why did you have yo bring jose into this." luke laughs. "it was with calum, this kid michael who transfered, and a guy named ashton, who is all into the art program now."

"ugh calum." i sighed. "he told me to beware of you or something like that. i kicked him out of my room."

"what?" luke asks. raising the tone in his voice. "what was he doing in your room?"

"he and alise were heavily making out." i patted his back. "you don't have to be concerned."

"i do with that douche." luke traces his hand down my arm.

"do you have anything i can change into?" i ask a few seconds later.

luke gets up and tosses me a pair of sweatpants and a misfits top, and points towards the bathroom. "there's a spare toothbrush under the sink."

i quickly change and brush my teeth and come back to luke's room, and he's in penguin pajama pants and a black t-shirt.

"you can sleep there." he points to the bed and i get in. luke walks over to the shelf and pulls down a sleeping bag, and begins to set it up.

"luke?" he nods. "why are you sleeping on the floor?"

"cause it's polite." he shrugs.

"can you sleep here with me?" i ask. god i sound desperate.

"sure thing babe." luke smiles and glances at me. "i, umm, didn't mean to say the last part."

"it's fine luke." i chuckle. "just get in."

he gets into the bed and kisses my forehead. "hey jane." he whispers. "tomorrow you'll be 22." he sings 22 like it's sung in the taylor swift song.

"i know." i giggle, and he wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer.

"good night plain jane." he kisses the top of my head again.

"good night puke luke."