0.7- rough sex on the bed

"alise?" i question, trying to make sense of how she and that jerk calum, were making out on my bed. "that's my bed."

"it's not like we were going to have rough sex on the bed." calum snickered, causing alise to giggle along.

"you two are shïtfaced." i deadpanned.

"hey." calum tried to examine my face. "you're the girl luke's with."

"what's it to you?" i ask, offended, and remembering what happened at the cafe.

"beware plain jane." calum snickered again, tucking his face into alise's neck like a child.

"get out of my dorm." i raise my voice a tad, just to try to get him out.

"alright jane." calum unsteadily got up and headed out, his shirt remaining on the ground, and stopped by the door. "but that hemmings is a real heartbreaker."

the door slammed behind him and alise pouted like a five year old on my bed. "why did you make him leave?" she whined, dragging out the word leave.

"why are you drunk lisey?" i ask, concern in my tone. "your dads want you to stop. they need you too."

"but it's all legal now." alise sighes. "i've been 21 for a long time now. i can do what i want."

"being an alcoholic at a young age isn't a good idea." i sigh,

"you're no fun." alise pouts.

"you're not being the adult you are." i sigh.

"the only reason that you're being an adult and that he's being an adult was because you have drunk sex at a frat party and now you're having a kid together. you barely know him!" alise screamed and tears began to run down my face, which quickly began to sober her up.

"jane, i didn't mean to." alise tried to pat my back, but i pushed her away, tears streaming down my face.

"a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts." i grabbed my things and stormed out of the room, my cheeks still blotchy from the fight that had occurred just seconds before.

i stood outside of the building and dialed the phone. "luke, can you pick me up?"

//

"and then alise said." i choked out between sobs. "i was only being mature because of a drunken mistake. so she had the right to be drunk."

"i'm sorry jane." luke rubbed my back, trying to comfort her as best he could. he hadn't really been in this situation before.

"i mean she's right i guess." i sighed, tears still running down my face. "now that there's this baby and all, i guess we're forced to be mature. i'm holding you back from your friends and the parties and college."

"no jane." luke sighed, trying to make eye contact with the sobbing girl. "it was my choice to stop what i was doing and grow up. you're not holding me back at all."

and with those words, luke pulled me in for a hug, and kissed the top of my head, and whispered a few words that sounded almost foreign to me "we're going to be okay."