part 54!

everyone walks to the car, you and quinton walk hand in hand. you all get into the car and head back to the sway house. you step out of the car and into the house. you look around and take a breath. you start to run your hand over every item in the house. remembering everything that you guys have done.

charli: hey y/n what are yo-

quinton whispers to charli.

quinton: she's taking it all in, remembering everything. that's her way of enjoying memories.

they all watch you as you walk around the house in silence. you walk by the couch and run your hands over where you were sitting watching the movie, the day you saw griffin again for the first time. you stick your middle finger where griffin sat, touching you. you run your hand over the spot you and quinton were cuddling, the many many times. you laugh to yourself. you sit on the spot of the couch where everyone played "put a finger down". you laugh.

y/n: you guys remember this spot?

they all laugh and sit where they were sitting when you all played.

quinton: i remember. vividly.

you all laugh together.

quinton: that was the day i was close to being murdered. i'm looking at you blake.

blake shrugs his shoulders.

blake: what can i say, i'm over protective.

y/n: damn right you are.

you all laugh. then you look up. you run towards the back door and look out at the hot tub.

y/n: quin! come here!

quinton walks up to you. he stands beside you with his arm around you.

quinton: what is it baby?

you open the door and take his hand. you pull him with you.

y/n: come on!!

you bring him to the outside of the hot tub. you stand and look at it. everybody comes outside.

bryce: what happened in that spot?

you look over at quinton, then at josh.

y/n: i think quinton and josh know what happened here.

you smile at them. everyone looks at you, quinton, and josh in confusion

quinton: i remember.

he smiles.

quinton: one of the best days of my life.

josh: i remember too.

you all look at each other and smile..

charli: i'm so confused.

blake: will you guys stop!

bryce: yeah cmon just fucking tell us already.

quinton: okay, okay! shit. well, it was around midnight and i asked y/n to come down to the hot tub with me. you guys were all in your rooms so i knew it was perfect timing. she came down and we talked for a couple of minutes. i just went silent because i-i couldn't do it anymore. i told her  i needed to do something i have been wanting to do for a long time, and i kissed her.

charli: awwwwwwwww. you guys make me melt!

bryce: wow! buddy quinton made the first move!

all the boys go over and pat quinton on the back and congratulate him. you and charli start laughing.

quinton: but, then she pulled away and i apologized for doing that because my feelings just took control over me. i felt like i had no control, that i couldn't do anything. but then she started to kiss me back and-

all the boys go absolutely insane. they are screaming and cheering really loud and patting you on the back. between them patting you super hard and laughing, you are out of breath.

quinton: then we had a mini makeout shesh.

noah: nice.

jaden: always a classic.

quinton: then she told me that she wasn't ready for a relationship because of g-

he looks at you. you feel uncomfortable thinking about being close to griffin. quinton smiles at you and nods his head.

quinton: because of her relationship with you know who * you both smile at eachother* then she went inside.

anthony: wait wait wait. what does josh have to do with any of this?!?!

bryce: yeah what the fuck happened with josh?

y/n: well when i went inside i was walking to my room and as i walked passed josh's room he PUT HIS HAND OVER MY MOUTH AND PULLED ME IN HIS ROOM!

you give josh an evil look.

josh: what?! i didn't mean to scare you! i just didn't want you to alert anyone.

you roll your eyes.

y/n: anyways after he scared the shit out of me, he asked what was going on with me and quinton. i said nothing but started to get really nervous. turns out he saw me and quinton out of his window.

blake: so you knew? about them?

josh: yes, yes i did. and i'm happy to say i didn't tell anybody!

quinton: and we appreciate you for that!

everybody laughs except blake.

blake: is that why you didn't looked shocked when we we all saw them on the ferris wheel?!

josh: yes that would be the reason.

blake: you little fucker.

you all laugh.

y/n: and we weren't in a relationship but, we did kiss, makeout. then he asked me on the ferris wheel.

quinton smiles at you and kisses you. later you all head inside. you walk up to quinton's room. you look on his bed and remember the night of your birthday, your first time doing it with quinton.

all of a sudden you feel two familiar hands glide across your waist.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

A/N: hey guys! i wanted to thank you for all the views and votes! i had a much bigger following amount on tiktok, as well as over 26k likes! but i'm so grateful to come onto a new platform and still have alot of support! love you all!