part 80!

~1 WEEK LATER~

it's been a week since that night. we got home and called the cops and explained the whole situation. they went to the bottom of the cliff and recovered griffins body, he died from loss of blood and brain damage. they gave him a proper burial, but nobody came to his funeral, he didn't even have one. you called charli, avani, and dixie, and separately told them what happened. they didn't know how to react at first, they were so worried for your mental health, but were so happy he was gone. griffin could never hurt you again. it was the most peaceful week of your life, if not the best week of your life. you had spent the whole week with quinton, blake, the boys, and charli. you and quinton never left each other's side, you were to stuck together.

now you were lying in your room next to quinton. you both were cuddled up against each other.

quinton: baby?

y/n: yes quin?

quinton: do you want to maybe go in the hot tub?

you giggle and smile at quinton's nervousness.

y/n: sure!

quinton quickly springs up with you in his arms. he carried you into your guy's closet. you guys recently moved into your room, sharing the room together. quinton set you down and went to his side of the closet as you went to yours. you looked through your drawers for a bikini.

you pick out this:

you change into the bikini and turn around to see quinton fixing his hair in his mirror

you change into the bikini and turn around to see quinton fixing his hair in his mirror. he turns around and sees you. quinton's eyes widen as you tilt your head in confusion.

quinton: come here!

quinton smiles and runs towards you. he throws you over his shoulder and starts running downstairs. you and quinton start laughing like crazy. they boys are sitting on the couch and they see you and quinton.

blake: need any help there y/n?

quinton: nope!

y/n: thanks for answering y/n!

you turn your head towards quinton and you both chuckle.

bryce: so where are you guys going?

quinton: just in the hot tub!

tb: OOOOOOOOO!

y/n: this is why we don't tell you guys anything!

quinton: bye now!

quinton resumes running down the stairs and outside. the sun is warm and shining. quinton sets you down and grabs your hand. he leads you to the hot tub as he gets in. he pulls you in with him and you sit on his lap. quinton pulls you in for a kiss and you kiss him back.

quinton: just like the old days.

you turn to him and see him smiling. you grin right back at him.

y/n: this is so perfect. i'm here with you, without living in fear.

quinton: it's beyond perfect.

you turn your body and wrap your legs around his torso. quinton tilts his head at you while smiling. you look deep into his eyes.

y/n: i'm lost but with you i feel found.

quinton's smile fades into a soft grin as he looks into your eyes.

quinton: would you call me crazy if i told you i felt the same way, but times infinity?

you smile and shake your head no.

quinton: good.

you lean into him and place your lips on his. quinton rests his hands on your waist. you both pull away to catch your breath.

quinton: i love you y/n gray.

y/n: i love you too quinton griggs.

quinton smiles as he gentley pulls you in for a kiss. at that moment, in that kiss, your life is complete.

THE END!!!

A/N: thank you all so much for sticking with me through this whole story! i love you all and appreciate you guys so much! i will be starting my blake gray book in a couple of days to a week! please vote and comment on this and my other story! love you all!💕

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 ᑫᵘᶦⁿᵗᵒⁿ ᵍʳᶦᵍᵍˢ (read if you came from my tiktok) 🎉