part 78!

⚠️ intense mentions and actions of verbal abuse & rape⚠️

then a pair of hands grab your wrists and pulls you back.

you use all of your strength to try to break free from the grasp, but the hands hold tighter. you open your mouth to scream but before you are able to get any sound out, one of the hands move over your mouth. tears flood from your eyes as you are being dragged somewhere outside. you manage to scream for help.

y/n: H-HELP ME!

the person kicks you in the back of the head. you go limp from the pain. then you are being pulled upwards and you are at the edge of a cliff. you turn around and see a dark shadow.

y/n: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!?

then the figure steps forward and griffin emerges from the shadows. your breathing quickens, your throat feels swollen, and fear flushed out every other emotion in your body.

griffin: my little y/n. why do you keep asking that? you know what i want, i want you sweetie.

griffin starts to walk closer and closer towards you. he smiles as you try to back away from him. you stumble at the edge of the cliff but catch yourself before you fall.

griffin: uh oh, can't get away anymore now can you?

you gulp the lump in your throat as your legs shake. griffin snakes his arm around you and puts his hand around your neck. he holds it tight closing your throat, trapping any air from getting in.

griffin: i missed this feeling. fuck y/n, i just want to keep my hand around your dainty little neck forever.

griffin smiles at you. the space in your throat gets tighter, you try to get out oh his grasp. hot tears burn your face as you try to get just one breath in. griffin chuckles at your struggle. as you feel yourself starting to fade away he lets go and you fall to the ground. you cough and choke on the feeling of the air coming into your lungs. you try to stand yourself up but griffin pushes you back onto the ground. 

griffin: stay down. i wanna see that body of yours. you better be wearing what i got you sweetie, or your in for a treat. i want to hear you scream my name.

he leans onto you, pinning your arms and legs down. griffin kisses all the way along your neck to your chest. he looks at your chest, his eyes widening as he laughs.

griffin: you little slut. naughty girl wearing something this easy to rip off.

griffin moves one of his hands down to your skirt, attempting to rip it off but getting frustrated at the thick material.

griffin: god damn it!

he rips your skirt off in anger. he smiles at your panties. griffin slowly takes them off of you, keeping eye contact with you the whole time.

y/n: g-griffin please don't d-do this to me.

griffin puts his hands on your waist and thrust into you without warning. you scream and cry in pain. you feel like dying, you can't take it anymore. griffin grunts as you scream and cry.

griffin: shhhhhhh don't be so loud y/n.

he attempts to muffle your cries for help with his hand. you screams are to loud to be muffled by a hand. piles of your tears clot the ground.

griffin: let's go in my car, since you can't keep it down.

griffin puts his hands around your thighs to pick you up. you wince and yelp in pain. your head hangs over the cliff. something rushes over you. all the hatred, fear, and pain from griffin flooded back to you. you loved him, now you wish he would die a slow and painful death.

you quickly grab your heel and smash it onto griffin's back. he gets knocked onto the ground.

griffin: oh you're going to get it now y/n.

you stand up and do does griffin. you turn around so your back is to the road, and his back faces the cliff. anger fills his eyes as he stands in front of you. griffin goes to grab you, you quickly dodge his hand. his balance is unsteady from missing the swing at you, so you take advantage of that. you stick your hands out, and use all the strength left in you.

y/n: FUCK YOU GRIFFIN!

you push him off.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

A/N: hi guys! hope you enjoyed! the story will be ending soon! don't forget to vote and comment on my stories! love you all! 💕😽