part 68!

you sit on your bed and think-

do i want to talk to quinton? yes, you need to tell him how you feel. should i forgive him right away? no, you need to let him know that he messed up before forgiving him. am i being too harsh on him? i don't know! fuck i need to see him, i need to hug him, i need him to be there for me.

you sigh and stand up to go get dressed.

you pick out this outfit (without the bag and shoes):

you put your hair in two french braids and go downstairs

you put your hair in two french braids and go downstairs. evreyone is sitting in the kitchen. you walk into the kitchen to grab breakfast. the boys are all just staring at you.

y/n: good morning to you guys too.

blake: good morning!

bryce: morning!

josh: good morning buddy.

anthony: morning y/n!

jaden: good morning!

noah: mornin!

you laugh at all the boys responses as you grab some yogurt. something isn't right though. it just feels so weird not having quinton hug you, never wanting to let go, and kissing you. you love him so much. you can't even describe how much you love quinton.

blake: how are you feeling y/n?

y/n: better! hey, wheres quinton?

everyone goes silent.

y/n: what?

bryce: we just didn't think you would ask.

y/n: why not?

you say taking a bite of your yogurt.

bryce: well we figured you were pissed at him.

y/n: well yeah, i guess. but i want to forgive him, i can't stand being mad at him when i love him so much.

you look down at the ground as you eat your yogurt.

blake: well quinton is in his room, and he's probably not gonna come out for the rest of the day.

y/n: okay.

you let out a sigh as you put your empty yogurt cup in the dishwasher. you check your phone and see a post that you are getting tagged in on tiktokroom. you open the post and see that chase posted a picture of himself after the fight and tiktokroom reposted it.

_________________________________________________

tiktokroom: the after math of quinton griggs fighting lilhuddy! WOW! we fill be updating more if more pictures and videos get sent in! what do you guys think of this? #tea #tiktokroom

liked by charlidamelio, lilhuddy, brycehall, blakegray, qgriggs and 528,931 others.

______________________________________________

you don't even bother to like the post or read the comments. quinton messed him up. you see that charli liked the post.

y/n: shit! i have to call charli you guys, i will be down in a little bit!

blake: okay!

 you run up to your room and shut the door. you sit on your bed and open your phone. you click on charli's contact. for a couple minutes you sit and think. should i do this? will she be pissed at me? what if she's mad at chase though? she's probably heartbroken. you decide to call her because she deserves to know. 

you press the call button and wait for somebody to pick up.