part 71!

then someone you didn't expect to be standing there turns around.

it's quinton.he looks at you as tears start to form in his eyes. all the boys look at you waiting for you to react. you don't know how to. tears start falling from your eyes as quinton looks into them. 

quinton: y/n... i-

you cut him off. you run to him, jumping into his arms and cry into his neck. quinton holds you tight, kissing the top of your head. he squeezes you even tighter, his tears falling onto your shoulder as he whispers.

quinton: i'm so sorry baby.

you lift your head up and look into his deep eyes. they are full of love, sadness, and sympathy. 

y/n: i forgive you quinton. waiting this long to forgive you was one of the worst mistakes of my life.

quinton smiles as he puts his hand on your cheek. you smile back at him and he puts his lips onto yours. it felt just like your guy's first kiss all over again. it was so magical and forgiving. blake smiles at you and quinton. bryce pats him on the back as all the boys walk away smiling. quinton pulls away and looks you in the eyes.

quinton: i only did that to protect you. i won't let any person say any shit like that to you. i didn't even think about griffin while i was doing that to chase. i didn't think about how it would affect you, i only thought about protecting you.

y/n: i know i know. i over reacted, you were only trying to protect me-

quinton cuts you off by smashing his lips back onto yours. your hands get lost in his hair while his hands wander around your body.

quinton: you did nothing wrong. nothing. okay?

you smile and nod your head at quinton.

quinton: come on, lets go upstairs. you can tell me about your day with charli!

y/n: sounds good quin.

quinton smiles at you and brings you upstairs into his room. he plops onto the bed. you lay on top of him and play with his hair as he wraps his arms around your waist.

y/n: so me and charli went to the mall. then we went to at least 15 different stores.

quinton laughs at you.

y/n: then we stopped at benihana for lunch, and that was fucking amazing. then we were walking around and-

you remember that you saw griffin. you debate wether to tell quinton or not.

quinton: what happened? are you okay baby?

y/n: t-then i saw g-griffin.

quinton sits up. his eyes get wide and angry.

quinton: what the fuck?!? i thought he was in jail?!?

y/n: me too. i guess people bailed him out.

quinton: did he see you?!? did he touch you?!?

y/n: quin, settle down. i don't think he saw me, i put on charli's hoodie and we walked away. and no, he didn't touch me. he looked like he was looking for something, or for me. but me and charli ran out of there before anything could happen.

quinton: it's okay baby. he won't hurt you. okay?

y/n: okay quinton.

you both smile at each other.

quinton: i love you. i love you so so so fucking much y/n.

y/n: i love you too quin.

quinton kisses you and lays back down.

quinton: i'm never letting you go again.

he holds you tight and rubs your back, but all you can think about is griffin. quinton falls asleep and lets out soft snores.

millions of thoughts go through your head.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!