part 70!

you grab your bag and head downstairs.

blake: hey where are you going?

y/n: me and charli are going to the mall!

blake: oh okay.

anthony: how's charli doing?

y/n: she's doing good! she's strong! turns out she dumped chase like a week before this whole comment situation.

bryce: good she deserves so much better.

y/n: she does.

you hear a honk from outside.

y/n: charli's here! be back soon you guys!

the boys: have fun!

y/n: thanks guys!

blake: be safe y/n, i mean it.

you smile at blake.

y/n: i will, i promise.

he smiles back at you.

you start to walk out the door when you hear a familiar voice start to say your name.

"y/n-"

it's quinton. you don't want to cry so you keep walking to charli's car. you think in your head, i'm so sorry baby.

charli opens the door and runs to you. she scoops you up into a huge hug.

charli: my god y/n! i missed you so much!!!

y/n: stop charles you are going to make me cry!

you both laugh and get back in the car. you have different conversations in the car. you guys finally arrive at the mall. you and charli shop and walk around for hours. you guys walk out of one of the stores when somebody catches your eye.

charli: where to next y/n?

you are so deep in concentration of the man you see. he looks so familiar. as he starts to turn around you see his face and want to cry.

it's griffin.

charli: what's wrong y/n?!? can you hear me?

a single tear rolls down your cheek. you need to hide from him, before he sees you.

y/n: charli can i have your hoodie? i'm kinda getting cold.

charli: of course!

she takes off her hoodie and hands it to you. you slide it over your shirt and put the hood up. you start to walk faster, and away from griffin.

charli: is everything okay y/n?

y/n: yes- well no.

charli: what's wrong? you know you can tell me!

y/n: i saw griffin back there. i'm not really cold, i just wanted to be hidden.

charli: why the fuck didn't you tell me!!

she grabs your arm and drags you out of the mall. charli then brings you back to the car. you get into the front seat. charli puts all the bags in the trunk, gets in the drivers seat, and locks the doors.

charli: now you are safe! the last thing i need is you being anywhere near him.

y/n: i love you char.

charli: i love you too y/n.

you both smile. charli starts the car and drives you back to sway. you arrive at sway and charli opens the trunk so you can get your bags.

charli: here we are!

you and charli laugh as you grab your bags from the back.

y/n: thank you so much for today char! i will see you soon!

charli: it was a treat!! can't wait! bye bye!

y/n: oh and here's your hoodie!

you take off her hoodie and place it in the back.

y/n: bye!

you walk to the door and open it. you take off your shoes and put your bags down. you hear the boys talking upstairs. you walk upstairs to go say hi. you see all the boys laughing and talking by the couch.

y/n: hey guys i'm bac-

then someone you didn't expect to be standing there turns around.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!