part 62!

you look at a comment and your heart shatters.

_________________________________________________________

*caption* y/ngray: i love to tumble.

comments:

charlidamelio: Y/N, SO GOOD!

^y/ngray reply to charlidamelio: 👽

qgriggs: my baby is insane

^y/ngray reply to qgriggs: i love you

charlidunkin452: when she can actually tumble

ILYSMQUINTON: q's got a good one.

lilhuddy: nice ass🍑🥵. add me back on snapchat babe, maybe i could see some more😘 

^charlestroipc reply to lilhuddy: HELL NO WTF!

^griggsbaby reply to lilhuddy: SOMEBODY GET QUINTON TO END THIS MANS WHOLE LIFE!

                                                628 other replies

___________________________________________________

you stand up quickly as tears run down your face. you run up the stairs.

blake: what happened y/n?!? where are you going?

quinton: is everything okay baby?!

you run into your room and slam the door. you go into you closet, take off your shorts, and put on a pair of sweatpants. you put a hoodie over your shirt, covering the cleavage that was there before. you sink down onto the floor against the door and cry. why did chase say that? are you just a toy? is that the only thing quinton sees in you? your body?

you quickly snap out of it. you know quinton loves you for who you are. your phone vibrates and you see that you have notifications from chase on snapchat. you ignore them and throw your phone on the bed.

blake's pov.

y/n runs upstairs and goes into her room. quinton goes to run upstairs but i grab his arm.

blake: give her some alone time q.

quinton nods his head. my phone starts to buzz. i look and i'm being tagged in a post from tiktok room. i see the post. instantly i'm ready to kill, him. i open tiktok and go on y/n's recent video of her tumbling. i see that chase's comment is still up. i walk over to quinton.

quinton: i'm going upstairs.

blake: q wait!

but it's too late he's already knocking on y/n's door. i say to myself.

blake: i'm going to fucking beat this man up.

back to your pov

you hear a knock on the door. you quickly wipe your tears.

y/n: who is it?

quinton: baby it's me, please let me in.

you open the door and quinton walks in and looks down at you.

quinton: baby why did you change? it's like 85° out.

you stand up and burry your head into quinton's chest. you wrap your hands around his neck and lean onto him. quinton kisses the top of your head.

quinton: what's wrong y/n?

all of a sudden the boys walk into the room, and they all look furious. instantly you know, they saw the comment. you walk over to your bed and sit down. quinton looks at the boys in confusion.

quinton: what the fuck happened?!

blake hands quinton his phone. quinton looks at it. hi fists curl up, his jaw clenches, and his eyes get wide and angry. he shoves blake's phone back.

quinton: let's go.

everyone nods their heads.

they start to walk out of the room. you run over to quinton and hold his arm, pulling him back.

y/n: quinton where are you going.

quinton: i'm confronting this piece of shit.

y/n: quinton no! you can't fight him. let me come with!

quinton: y/n you are not coming with, and i promise i won't fight him.

y/n: if you aren't going to fight him then why can't i come?!?

quinton sighs and looks over at the boys. he picks you up.

quinton: alright, let's go get this motherfucker.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!