part 58!

you feel heavy, but weightless, you slowly drift off.

you wake up to quinton holding you in his arms, and the boys in your closet talking. they all keep talking not realizing your awake.

quinton: i'm going to fucking murder him.

you could hear the anger in his voice. quinton never gets angry, but ever since griffin, that side of him has come out. at the party when noah was drunk and tried to get with you, quinton got angry. when he yelled, his voice shook the house. everyone knows it's over for anyone who tries to do anything when quinton is angry.

blake: not if i beat you to it.

josh: this is absolutely insane. why can't he just let her live?!

quinton: because he's a fucking psychopath josh!! he never fucking stops!

you try to sit up but fall back down. you are too tired and weak. quinton hugs you tight and kisses your forehead.

quinton: baby are you okay?

y/n: i'm fine quin, i-

blake: cut the bullshit y/n. you can't always pretend you are fine. we know you get hurt the most by this. it's okay to tell us how you feel!

you smile and nod your head at blake. you wrap your arms around quinton's neck, causing you to be a little elevated off the ground. as you sit up, the pictures lay on the floor, in the spot you sat. you quickly try to grab them, hoping the boys won't see. but bryce sees them and grabs them right before you can.

bryce: what are these?

y/n: bryce please.

bryce looks at the picture and his face completely drops.

bryce: what in the fuck.

you feel embarrassed that he saw them. you didn't want anybody seeing them. the only person you would allow would be quinton, but even then you didn't want him to see them.

blake looks over bryce's shoulder.

y/n: please no.

blake: what are they-

he sees the pictures as his fists' clench in anger. they turn the picture towards quinton so he can see.

y/n: STOP IT!!

you scream.

everybody looks at you. you break down into quinton's chest and cry, hard.

y/n: WILL YOU GUYS STOP SHOWING THEM LIKE WE ARE AT A FUCKING MUSEM?!?!

you take a long breath and sob. quinton holds you tight and rocks you back and forth.

bryce: i'm sorry y/n. i din't know you would be so upset.

blake: we didn't mean to upset you y/n.

quinton: we're sorry baby.

y/n: i j-just don't want you guys to see me like that. i look at them and they d-disgust me. they make me feel uncomfortable in my own b-body.

you stutter trying to get the words out from your sobs.

quinton leans his head on your shoulder.

quinton: we are here for you y/n.

josh: he's right.

anthony: we will always care for you.

everyone nods their heads in agreement .

quinton: trust me, next time i see him, i'm beating his ass. i don't care if he kills me.

y/n: don't quin. don't say that.

quinton: sorry baby. how about i get you some more comfortable clothes? would you like that?

you nod your head.

quinton picks you up and stands up.

quinton: we will be out in a minute guys.

all the boys nod and leave your room. quinton holds you with one hand and gets some sweatpants and a t-shirt with the other. you lean your head in the crook of quinton's neck, smelling his cologne. his smell always comforts you, it makes you feel even safer in his arms.

y/n: quintonnnnn.

quinton: yeah baby?

y/n: can i wear your hoddie? it smells like you, and it's big and warm.

quinton kisses you on the cheek,

quinton: anything for you.

 quinton finds a pair of sweats for you and carries you into the bathroom. he sets you onto the counter.

quinton: arms up!

you lift your arms up and he takes off your tank top. he pulls his hoodie off and pulls it over your head and puts it on you. he takes off your jeans and puts on the sweatpants.

quinton: there. better?

y/n: yes.

you and quinton smile at each other. you both lean forward and lock lips. quinton wraps his hands around you and holds you tight. quinton pulls away from the kiss only to speak. he leans his forehead against yours.

quinton: i just want to hold you, protect you from everything. baby i never want to let you go.

a tear rolls down quinton's cheek as more form in his eyes. he looks so heartbroken, he can't even look you in the eyes. you move your head down so you can look him in his eyes. you wipe the tears off of him.

y/n: i love you quinton.

-is all you manage to get out. you have never seen quinton look so....defeated. it broke your heart. quinton pulls you in tighter.

quinton: i love you more y/n gray. don't you ever forget that.

he kisses you one last time before taking your hands and helping you off the counter. he holds your hand as you guys walk out of your room. all the boys look down at you and smile. you smile back, you all head outside to have fun in the backyard. some of the boys have some white claws, but only a couple.

quinton: baby i'm going to go to the bathroom real quick!

y/n: okay!

quinton gets up and goes inside. something didn't seem right with quinton. he was...off. you sit there thinking.

blake: what's up y/n? you look deep in thought?

y/n: oh nothing it's just.....quinton seems off.

bryce: oh so i wasn't the only one who noticed.

y/n: you noticed?

bryce: yeah. i mean he just doesn't seem to be quite himself.

you nod your head.

y/n: well i'm going to go check on him, just to make sure he's okay.

jaden: okay, see you in a couple minutes!

blake: good luck!

you walk inside and head up the stairs.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!