part 57!

y/n: okay lets get to the cleaning plan!

everyone gets assigned to clean their own rooms. you are going to vacuum the couch, quinton is going to clean the tables and countertops, blake is going to pick up the trash outside and in the gym, bryce is going to vacuum the carpets and get the stains out, josh is going to do laundry, anthony and jaden are going to clean the bathrooms, and noah is going to mow the lawn since the people who usually do it couldn't make it. you all head into different parts of the house to do their chores. you go to grab the vacuum as bryce is going to grab it. you snatch it before he can get it.

bryce: hey! i need to fucking use that!

y/n: bryce you can't vacuum the stains then scrub them out. you have to scrub it out first then vacuum! i will give it to you when i'm done!

bryce: ohhhhh. okay, sounds good!

you laugh and head to the couch. you take off the cushions and start vacuuming them and in the cracks of the couch. all of a sudden you hear quinton shout from the utility room.

quinton: BABYYYYYYYYYY!! I NEED HELP!

y/n: COMING!

you run into the laundry room to see quinton looking through the cleaning products.

y/n: what do you need help with quin?

quinton: baby what do i use to clean the countertops?

you laugh at quinton.

quinton: what?!? *he smiles* i'm not a cleaning expert!

y/n: use the Clorox disinfecting spray with a rag.

quinton pulls you in for a quick hug and kisses the top of your head.

quinton: thank you y/n. i love you!

y/n: no problem quin. i love you too!

you go back to the couch and continue to vaccum. then you hear josh yell from the laundry room.

josh: Y/N CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SECOND?!?!

you roll your eyes and let out a groan.

y/n: BE RIGHT THERE!

you run to the laundry room and find josh scratching the back of his neck looking through the baskets of clothes.

y/n: what do you need?

josh: what am i supposed to do?!?! what liquids do i put in? what clothes do i-

y/n: josh calm down! sort the whites, colors, and stripes into different baskets and seperate loads. anything that has a stain on it, put oki clean on it and soak it in a bucket of water. fill the detergent compartment to the max fill line, thats this one (you point to the laundry detergent). then fill the other one with the fabric conditioner.

josh: wait, why the fabric conditioner? that compartment says softener.

you face palm your head.

y/n: you know how conditioner makes your hair soft?

josh nods.

y/n: conditioner......softener??

you say with wide eyes.

josh: OOOOOHHHHH. i get it now!

you pat his back.

y/n: then for the dryer just put the separate loads in there and put one dryer sheet in it. the washer and dryer are both set to the settings you need!

josh: thank you so much y/n.

y/n: no problem josh!

you go back to vacuuming the couch. then you hear bryce yell.

bryce: Y/N!

y/n: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED BRYCE!

you scream.

bryce: WHAT DO I USE TO GET THE STAINS OUT?!?

y/n: OXI CLEAN!!!

bryce: THANKS!

y/n: MY PLEASURE.

you let out a little sigh then a chuckle. you finish vacuuming and put the cushions on. you bring the vacuum to bryce. then you go upstairs and start to clean your room. after about 15 minutes you finish cleaning your room and then head to your closet. you start rearranging your drawers, and folding your clothes back up. you see a drawer open. you look at it confused knowing you always close your drawers. you go to inspect it.

you look in the drawer and feel a wave of fear rush over you. you see a bra and pantie set you have never seen before with handcuffs, pictures ,and a note. you pick up the pictures as your hands tremble. you close your eyes not wanting to look at them. you open your eyes and see pictures of you in your bra and underwear tied to griffins bed with bruises, hickeys, cuts, and blood all over you. you start to feel light headed. you steady yourself against the wall and hold your breath. you grab the note in your other hand.

*********************************************************************

hey sweetie, it's me. griffin. i miss you so much. i miss that face. i miss that body of yours that i can leave my marks over. those marks looked so good that i had to take a picture. i wanted to remind you that you are still mine, those marks on your body were from me. ME, your body is mine y/n. i wanted to get you the bra and underwear because i know you would look so hot in it. it would show off the marks too. you will wear it when i see you next. the handcuffs are for when i can keep you contained while i do amazing things to you. you will be screaming my name, but nobody will hear you. only me. you can't run from me sweetie. see you soon y/n gray.

love, griffin

*********************************************************************

you fall onto the floor. forgetting that you were holding your breath. you tremble and shake on the floor, whimpering with tears flooding onto your face. your vision goes blurry and you feel tired. all of a sudden you feel tired. you lay on the ground in your puddle of tears, not being able to stop shaking. you feel heavy, but weightless, you slowly drift off.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!