part 59!

you walk inside and head upstairs.

you hear muffled sounds coming from quinton's room. you lean your head against the door to listen better. you hear quinton crying, harder than he ever has before. you have never seen him cry like this. you open the door to go comfort him.

y/n: quin are you oka-

you look and see quinton standing next to one of his walls. you see a look of pure anger and hatred flush over his face. something you have never seen on anyones face, ever. all of a sudden quinton takes a swing and punches a hole in his wall. you gasp, you have never seen quinton this angry. quinton looks over and sees you in the room. he has a look of regret on his face. quinton runs over to you and wraps his arms around you.

quinton: i'm so sorry baby. you shouldn't have seen...seen me like that.

you see something in quinton's hand.

y/n: what are these quin?

he flinches and tries to hide whatever he has in his hand from you. you look and see the pictures. you grab them out of his hand. you start to cry.

y/n: w-why were you looking at those quinton?

tears build up even more in your eyes. quinton wipes your tears.

quinton: i saw them in your room on my way up here. they made my emotions worse. i-i tried to contain them, but then i saw those *he points to the pictures* and it made me lose my shit.

quinton starts crying. the tears fall down his face like waterfalls.you hold him tight.

y/n: baby i'm here. listen to me, i'm okay.

quinton: you need to go baby.

y/n: quinton let me help you.

quinton: y/n you need to go now. i will see you and it will make me worse, it will make me do things i don't want to do. i will want to hurt anyone who gets close to you. all i ever want to do is protect you baby. i can't control my emotions right now and you don't deserve to see me like this. please y/n.

you nod your head. quinton gives you a long kiss.

quinton: i love you baby.

y/n: i love you too quinton.

you walk out of his room and shut his door. you sit at the top of the stairs and think about what just happened. you wish that you could fix everything, make everything okay. the door opens, blake and bryce walk inside. they start looking around for you.

blake: hey y/n everything okay?!

y/n: up here!

the turn and see you on the stairs. they run upstairs. bryce picks you up off the ground and helps you stand.

blake: is everything okay? what happened?

y/n: i think we should wait until quinton is ready to share with everybody.

bryce: okay, what ever he decides is for him and if that's what he wants, i respect that.

blake: same here.

you smile at them.

bryce: come on let's go back outside.

you all walk downstairs and back outside. you end up hanging out with the boys for about an hour. you start to yawn as the sun sets. all the boys are still drinking their white claws and beers.

y/n: i'm going to head to bed guys, i'm exhausted. goodnight guys!

everyone: goodnight!!

blake comes up to you and hugs you.

blake: goodnight y/n. i love you.

y/n: i love you too blake.

he smiles and hugs you tight. you smile back and head upstairs. you take off your sweatpants and change into shorts, leaving you in the shorts and quinton's hoodie. you lay down under the covers. you sink into the bed, finally feeling rested. you fall into a deep sleep.

you wake up to hearing your door open and close. you hear footsteps approach your bed. you see a shirt laying on the floor, and it's quinton's. you feel the bed sink as quinton lays next to you under the covers. his arms snake around your waist, pulling you closer to his body. you feel his warmth snuggle up against you. he lays his head on your shoulder. you turn towards him.

quinton: hi baby.

he says smiling, in his tired raspy voice. his eyes barely open and puffy from crying.

y/n: how are you feeling quin?

you whisper.

quinton: better, i got it all out. but i'm even better now that i'm with you.

you both smile at each other. he kisses you, long and passionately. you move his hair out of his eyes with your fingers.

y/n: you need to rest baby.

quinton nods his head.

y/n: goodnight quin. i love you.

quinton: goodnight baby. i love you more.

you open your mouth to say " no i love you more" but quinton puts his finger over your mouth.

quinton: shhhhhh. i love you more baby.

you smile at each other and quinton closes his eyes. you lay your head on his chest as he rests his hands around your waist. as you lay on his chest, you feel safe, like nothing could hurt you. quinton quickly falls asleep and let's out soft snores. you whisper into his chest.

y/n: i love you more quinton griggs.

you drift off back into your deep sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!