part 74!

you all go outside.

josh takes the camera and holds it in his hands. he then flips it so it shows him and all of you. josh presses the record button and starts filming.

josh: alright so who wants to go first?

everybody turns and looks at you smiling. you look at quinton to see if he will do the same, and he does.

y/n: why do you guys always want me to do the dangerous things first?!? even my fucking boyfriend wants me to do it first!

josh: it's toooootalllyyyyyyy safe!

anthony: he's right it is!

jaden and noah nod their heads while quinton just observes your reaction.

y/n: if it's safe then why do i have to do it first.

bryce: come on y/n! don't be a pussy.

blake: yeah you gonna do it or not pussy?

y/n: don't call me a pussy because i'm not.

blake: PUSSY!

y/n: that's it, fuck you guys.

you snatch the fire cracker. you light it and put it on the ground right in front of you.

josh: shit!

quinton: Y/N MOVE!!

blake: fuck!

 it starts to pop and spew fire but you don't move. all of the boys scurry away from the fire cracker. while josh is still filming, but running at the same time. you keep standing still, not phased by the fire in front of you. the fire cracker dies out as the boys stare at you in shock.

y/n: who are the real pussys now?

josh turns the camera towards him.

josh: lesson of the day, y/n is NOT a pussy.

everyone laughs and cheers for you. you bring your face close to the camera.

y/n: mama ain't raise no BITCH!!! except when she raised blake.

blake: fuck off!

quinton walks up to you and puts his arm around your shoulder. quinton exhales as he smiles.

quinton: my girl... is a badass motherfucker.

quinton looks down at you and you both smile.

y/n: thank you baby.

quinton puts his hand on your cheek and leans in for a kiss. just as your lips are about to meet bryce yells.

bryce: HEY KEEP IT PG OVER THERE!!

quinton laughs and pulls you in for a kiss, sticking up his middle finger at bryce. you both pull away smiling. you put your finger on his chest.

y/n: now it's your turn to light some fire crackers!

quinton: sounds fun! let's do it!

josh tosses some fire crackers to quinton. you all back away a little. quinton steps forward and lights it.

~time skip~

you guys just came in from outside. everyone was lighting the fire crackers and having the time of their lives. it had been a couple hours since you guys first went out.

josh: thanks for watching guys! don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe if you want to see us do more dumb shit like this! ay and check out the merch! shopjoshrichards.com-

bryce: you heard him, partyanimal.shop!

josh: shopjoshrichards.com!!

bryce: PARTYANIMAL.SHOP!!

as bryce and josh yell back and forth everyone else moves in front of the camera.

y/n, quinton, anthony, jaden & noah: BYE GUYS!!

jaden presses the record button again to stop recording.

jaden: good job guys!!! mission complete!

josh: now to get jrod to edit it!

everybody laughs at josh's comment. your phone starts to vibrate. your hand starts to shake as you take it out of your pocket. you sigh in relief to see that charli, avani, and dixie are calling you. you answer the call.

charli: HEYYY!!

dixie: y/n i missed you!

avani: HI BITCH!

all the boys look at you with a weird look.

y/n: what? am i not allowed to have friends?

they all just laugh at you.

y/n: anyways.. hey guys! what's up?

charli: do you want to get ready with us on facetime?

y/n: the fuck! would i? is that even a question?!? yes i will!

the girls cheer and squeal. you direct yourself towards the boys.

y/n: okay guys i'm going to get ready with the girls!

tb: have fun!

y/n: thank you!

you walk over to quinton and give him a kiss. he wraps his arms around your waist, kissing back. you whisper to him.

y/n: see you soon quin! i love you!

quinton: no! i. love. you!

y/n: no! i. lo-

avani: come on y/n! hurry up with your man!

the girls laugh and you and quinton chuckle. quinton kisses you one lash time before loosening his grip around you so you can get out. you both smile at each other as you start to walk away.

you head upstairs to get ready.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

A/N: hi guys! like i asked in my previous post, could you guys please go vote on my other story! thank you! also "tb" means "the boys"! love you all! 💕