part 76!

you all cheer and head inside.

quinton makes sure to keep his arm around you so you're protected. blake stays by your side and looks around to make sure nobody's near you. thomas opens the door.

thomas: hey guys! ready to party?

bryce: fuck yeah!

thomas: come on in! 

you guys start to step into the house as thomas halts you all.

blake: is something wrong?

thomas: i need to ask something of quinton. quinton, please don't do anything that you'll regret to chase. please, it's larray's birthday and we don't necessarily need that here.

quinton: i promise i won't. i already got most of my anger out. you have my word thomas.

thomas nods and you guys step inside. there is music thumping, lights flashing, and screaming all throughout the house. quinton smiles down at you and grabs your hand. you walk with him to the crowd upstairs. immediately you are meet with a familiar pair of brown eyes. charli starts to jog up to you. you both start laughing as she moves closer and closer to you. she finally gets to you and hugs you.

charli: i like just saw you, but i still missed you!

y/n: me too charles!

you both pull out of the hug and smile. quinton leans over to you and whispers in your ear.

quinton: i'm going to see the boys and find larray. be safe, have fun, and i will see you soon! i love you baby!

y/n: okay! i love you too quin!

quinton pulls you in for one last kiss. he then smiles and walks away into the light up room. you hear charli chuckling. you turn around on your heel to see charli covering her mouth.

y/n: what's so funny?!?

charli: oh nothing... just that you and quinton ALMOST FUCKED ON FACETIME!

y/n: shhhhhh! tell the whole world why don't ya? and we didn't almost fuck, quinton was just in the mood.

charli: stop, lemme pray for you. heavenly father.

you both laugh at each other. echoing in your ears, you hear squeals and yelling. you move your head around and are met with avani and dixie sprinting full speed at you, and they aren't slowing down. they both smile at you.

y/n: guys no!-

it's too late. they tackle you onto the ground. your top shifts as the two giggling girls lay on top of you.

dixie: WE MISSED YOU BITCH!!

avani: PERIOD YES WE DID!

they hug you tight while still laying on you. you laugh as you hold them.

y/n: my god guys i missed you so fucking much! 

they start to stand up. you look down at your top, that's when you see it.

y/n: guys! quick! one of you cover me, my nipple is poking out!

charli covers you with her body as you fix your top. adjusting the cup, you fix it back to normal.

y/n: done!

you all laugh together, god it feels good to be with them again.

~time skip~

you, charli, avani, and dixie have been talking for about 25 minutes. as you guys are mid conversation, you hear an oh-so familiar, peppy voice.

larray: HEY BITCHES!

you scream!

y/n: OH MY GOD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN!

you hug larray rocking back and forth out of happiness. larray pretend to tuck a piece of hair behind his ear.

larray: aww thanks boo!

y/n; of course! anything for this bad bitty!

larry: bitch! stop you are makin me blushhh! i have to go see some other hoes! see you later?

y/n: of course! bye larray!

larray: bye bitch!

you, charli, avani, and dixie all laugh at larray's commentary.

avani: come on! let's go get a drink!

you all head over to the bar and order a drink. everyone gets alcohol except for you, you order a water.

you are sipping your drink as you suddenly get spun around on your chair.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

A/N: sorry this was so short! i am really tired today, i've been busy! i will post more tomorrow! don't forget to please vote and comment on my stories! i love you all so so much!💕