𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

Hello, I am Madison and this is my story. I was born on April 24th to Maleficent and Hades Underworld. Now, they are both powerful villains. My mother is the mistress of evil and my father is the king, lord, or god of the underworld which makes me the princess of the Underworld. About 2 years after I was born, my mother gave birth to a baby girl named Maleficent II Bertha Underworld or Mal on January 14th. Around this time, my parents started arguing and my father started having an affair with Persephone. Instantly after my mother found out, they divorced which led me & Mal staying with her while my father went to the Underworld. My mother changed her last name to Moors and my father kept Underworld as his last name. 

When I turned 7 years old, my mom made amends with a sea-witch named Ursula which led to Mal and Uma, daughter of Ursula, being best friends. Mal also became friends with the Evil Queen's daughter, Evelyn or Evie; Jafar's son, Jayden or Jay; and Cruella De Vil's son, Carlos. Uma also had a long time best friend named Harry, son of Captain Hook. Mal and Harry started dating and everything was perfectly fine. Until, one day it all changed. When I was about 14, Mal fell into the ocean which made Uma and Harry laugh at her. Jay got Mal out of the water and Mal did a prank on Uma which was pouring a bucket of shrimp over Uma's head. Uma screamed really loudly and Mal made everyone call Uma shrimpy. Ursula & Maleficent became enemies, Mal & Uma became enemies, and I joined Uma's pirate crew. Now that's all that has led up to know but I don't know what my story brings but you are gonna come with. 

Story Starts Here:

"Move out of the way!" "She's gonna burn us alive!" Yelled some of the pirates as I walked along the middle of the market place. I grabbed a bag of gold and kept walking to the docks. "Give that back!" An older man with a gray beard said & I passed by him before I turned around and saluted him. I walked onto the docks and I saw a lady fishing. I lifted up the string of fish onto my hand and threw the wooden seaweed-green swinging doors open to Ursula's Fish and Chip Shop. The place stank of rotten fish which fit the filthy aesthetic: splintered dock beamsm smashed lobster traps, an old waterlogged organ, chandeliers made out of steering wheels, signs that said ᴛɪᴘꜱ ᴏʀ ᴇʟꜱᴇ and ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇꜱ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀꜱʜ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ. Besides fish & chips, the diner sold other slop such as sea slugs, pickled lamprey, and goo from the gulf. I stashed my sword into the rusty sword-check urn and went to the long wooden table in the back. I saw Uma came out to the front as I saw Jonas, one of the pirates, and a couple of the other orphans come inside. 

"Uma!" He said and Uma looked at them. "What the heck? What happened?" Uma asked going over to them. "We didn't get hurt but Layla didn't go to school today." Jonas said and Uma's chocolate skin color faded into a lighter color before she groaned loudly. "Spectacular." Uma said and I went over to her. "What's going on?" I asked. "Layla didn't show up at school today so we're worried that something happened to her." Desiree said and my face turned into a scowl. "We need to find her as soon as we can." I said and Uma nodded. "We should wait until Harry and Gil get back." She said. "Where are they?" Gonzo asked. "Harry is doing his shift as his dad's shop and Gil is doing the market run for this week." Bonny said and I nodded. "When they come back, we should go ahead and try to find Layla." I said and they all nodded. Layla is the daughter of Lucifer who are now both a human and she has been missing from school because her father has been abusing her a lot. 

"How's James and Jane?" Uma asked Jonas. "James is asleep and Jane is having trouble breathing again." He reported. "I really hope the barge day comes soon so we can give her the medication she needs. Also Harry and Gil need to come with me so we can find Michael and Layla." Uma said just as Harry and Gil came inside. "What's going on?" Gil asked and I looked at them. "Michael and Layla haven't been at school while Jane is having trouble breathing again." I replied and Harry sighed. "Where could Layla be?" He asked. "Probably at Lady Tremaine's Curl Up & Dye because she is Lucifier the Cat's daughter." I said and both of the boys nodded. "Harry, Gil, Mads, Jonas, Gonzo, come with me and let's go find Layla. Bonny, head to the infirmary and go get the medical supplies ready for Layla & Micheal." Uma said and I nodded. I grabbed my sword from the urn and we headed to Lady Tremaine's Curl Up & Dye. Gil busted the door open and I saw Dizzy sweeping. "What's going on?" Dizzy asked. "Where's Layla?" I asked her. "She's in my grandmother's closet." She said. "Did her father beat her?" Gil asked. "Lucifier, my Grammy, and my aunt hurt her." Dizzy said and the boys ran up the stairs. 

Uma opened the door and Layla was in a ball on a mattress, cowering in fear. I went inside and touched her arm. Layla jumped and scooted away from me. "Layla, it's me and the pirates. Your father can't hurt you anymore." I said and Gil lifted her up. I put a blanket over her and Gil left the shop with her in his arms. I nodded at Uma & Harry and we followed Gil back to the ship as Layla clung onto Gil's body tightly.