𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕. 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

"Be careful, please." Persephone said. "I will, Mom." I told her and my eyes glowed green as my hair was on fire at the ends. "Mom? Maleficent is our mother, Mads." Mal said and she came down the ramps towards me. "No, she isn't. If you would just shut up for a second and listen, then you would know what happened." I told her as I looked down at her. "You think I'm gonna listen to a man who left his own daughters to be with a different lady?" Mal asked getting close to my face and I pushed her away from me before grabbing the watch from Dad. I opened the watch and played the flashback. She saw the whole thing and glared at me. "How do I know this is real?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "Cause you should." I said getting close to her face and she punched my nose hard. I turned my head to the side and grabbed my nose. "SIS!" Hadie yelled and Persphone held him tighter. I saw blood and wiped my nose off. It was still bleeding but to be honest I didn't even care.

"Your gonna regret that." I told her and pulled out my sword. "Wait just a second. What started all of this?" Dad asked. "Her going to Auradon to get Fairy Godmother's magic wand but didn't come back until now." I told Dad while holding my nose which was still bleeding. "Because we can be who we want in Auradon without having to be afraid of our parents. We can be our own people without having the weight of the world on our shoulders." Mal told me and I threw my hands in the air while groaning. "The people of Auradon put us on the Isle! Do you not remember that?!" I asked her. "I do remember but we can be in a safe place. Don't you want that?" Mal asked. "Right now I don't know what I want. You wanted to get the people of the Isle off of it but it seems like you don't care. At least Uma & her pirates bring orphans into their crew and want to get the people off of the Isle." I told her and Uma came up behind me with the boys. "I did want to bring the people off the Isle. Me, Evie, and Ben decided that we were gonna make a list to bring kids over a little bit at a time. I wanted to make amends with you first so we can help each other out, Mad." Mal told me before Jay and Carlos came behind her.

"How am I supposed to believe you?" I asked and she used her magic to fix my nose. "I just want to help you out, Mad." Mal replied. "You left your sister on the Isle, you left the people on the Isle, and you poured a bucked of shrimp over my head. That makes no sense to me, whatsoever." Uma told her. "It was wrong of me to do that to you and for not letting you join my crew. I was jealous over the power that you had and I was afraid that people would like you over me. I'm sorry for what I did." Mal replied. "You broke me heart as well." Harry said and I smiled at him. "I know that. You deserve someone who is better than me and who won't break you heart. I hope you find happiness with a new girl and you can understand why I did what I did, Harry." Mal told him and he looked away from him. "He already has." I said. "What?" Mal asked me. "He already has. Between me and Uma, he already has found happiness." I said and Uma nodded while gripping Harry's hand between her small fingers. 

"Why hasn't anyone ever told me that Mal has a sister?" Ben asked. "Because she forgets a lot of things." I told him. "I forgot to mention it to him." Mal said and I put my hand on the banister as Uma put her hand on my forearm. "I want to go back to us being sisters again, Mads." Mal said and I looked at the pirates behind me. "What happens if you guys do?" Uma asked and I looked back at Mal. "We'll bring you guys to Auradon and we'll let you decide who gets to go there." She told us. "What do you say, Dad and Mom?" I asked Dad and Persephone. "We say yes." Dad said and Hadie ran over to me. He hugged me tightly and I hugged him back as well. "You okay, big sis?" He asked and I smiled. "I am, little bro." I told him and kissed his head. "Little bro?" Mal asked and Hadie standed in front of me, facing Mal & the others. I put my hands on his shoulders and looked at Mal as well. "Mal, this is Hadie. Hadie, this is your other big sister, Mal." I said and Hadie stood in front of Mal. "Your my other big sister?" He asked and Mal kneeled down in front of him. "I am..." Mal said and Hadie hugged Mal tightly. Mal hugged him back and smiled. "I love you, sis." Hadie told Mal. "I love you too, baby bro." Mal said and he wrapped his arm around his neck. She wrapped her arm around his waist and she standed up while holding him. Mal spun around while holding Hadie and put him on the ground.

We left to the area where the limo was and they pulled the limo cover off. I touched the outside and I saw Uma still holding Harry's hand. I looked around the Isle and sighed remember the look of it one last time. To be honest, I am more nervous than I have ever been in my entire life. Auradon is a big place and I'm nervous about the people there.