𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

𝖀𝖒𝖆: Uma Thalassia Willa is the daughter of Ursula from the Little Mermaid and Davy Jones from the Pirates of the Caribbean. She was born on the Isle of the Lost and she is the captain of the Lost Revenge pirate crew. She is best friends with Madison, Harry, Gil, Freddie, and used to be friends with Mal. Mal and Uma stopped being friends after Mal fell into the water and Uma didn't help her. Mal decided to pour a bucket of shrimp and Uma hasn't been able to get the shrimp smell out of her hair since. Uma rules the south side of the Isle, Mal rules the north side, Harriet Hook rules the east side, and Madam Mim's grandaughter rules the west side. 

ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪: Harrison James Hook or Harry is the son of Captain Hook from Peter Pan and a unknown bar maid. He was born on the Isle of the Lost and his mother died after birth which led his Father to impregnate another bar maid 4 years after he was born. He is the male first mate of the Lost Revenge and he is best friends with Madison, Gil, Uma, Freddie, and used to date Mal. Mal was the baddest girl of the Isle and Harry was the baddiest boy of the Isle so they used to secretly date. After Mal went to Auradon and got together with Ben, they broke up which lead to Harry hating Mal. He has an elder sister named Harriet and younger sister named Calista Jane or CJ. 

🄶🄸🄻: Gillian Legume or Gil is the son of Gaston from Beauty & The Beast and Laurette, one of the bimbettes, from Beauty & The Beast. He was born on the Isle of the Lost and he is physically + mentally challenged from his mother who threw him on the floor. He is the second mate of the Lost Revenge and best friends to Madison, Gil, Uma, Freddie, and Sophie. He has two older brothers named Gaston Junior and Gaston the Third. He eats a lot of eggs and Uma keeps him because he is the a devoted member of the pirate crew.

🅼🅰🅻: Maleficent II Bertha Underworld or Mal is the daughter of Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty and Hades from Hercules. She was born on the Isle of the Lost and she is the younger sister to Madison. Her sister now hates her after she went to Auradon to retrieve Fairy Godmother's magic wand but stayed there after she realized that she was a good person instead of a bad one. She is the girlfriend of Prince/King Benjamin or Ben and she is best friends with Evie, Jay, and Carlos. 

𝔅𝔢𝔫: Prince/King Benjamin or Ben Beast is the son of King Beast and Queen Belle from Beauty & the Beast. He was born in Auradon and he is the future ruler of Auradon. He is the future boyfriend to Mal and best friends with Doug, Audrey, Lonnie, Jane, and Chad. He made a proclaimation to have the children of Disney's most powerful villains going to Auradon for a chance at education and new chapter of their life. He is the ex-boyfriend of Audrey and his parents almost fainted when they met Mal at Family Day.

𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗: Madison Anastasia Underworld is the daughter of Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty and Hades from Hercules. She was born on the Isle of the Lost and she is the female first mate of the Lost Revenge. She is the older sister to Mal and she is best friends with Harry, Gil, Uma, Freddie, Dizzy, and the rest of the pirate crew. After Mal went to Auradon, she disowned Mal and now she hates her. She won't even let Mal explain what happened. She is the future Queen of the Underworld and she is the Princess of the Underworld. She is the niece to Zeus, Posedion, Demeter, Hera, and Hestia & cousin to Hercules, Megara, and Herkie. 

Playlist:

Tomboy by Destiny Rogers, Rotten to the Core by Descendants Cast, Play with Fire by Sam Tinnez (Feat Yacht Money), Play Nice by Annie LeBlanc, One Woman Army by Porcelian Black, Ain't My Fault by Zara Larsson, Looking at Me by Sabrina Carpenter, Rumors by NEFFEX, In My Blood by Shawn Mendes, So Am I by Ava Max, Señorita by Shawn Mendes (Feat Camila Cabello), Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato, & Bad Child by Tones and I 

"I do what you doing boy, doing it like a Tomboy" "I'm Rotten to the Core" "I always like to Play with Fire" "I might look sweet but I don't Play Nice" "I'm a One Women Army" "It Ain't My Fault you came in looking like that" "They ain't looking at you, they're Looking At Me" "These Rumors got me feeling lonely" "It isn't In My Blood" "Well, it's okay to be different cause baby So Am I" "I love it when you call me Señorita" "Sorry Not Sorry" "My family always said I was the Bad Child"  

Cast:

Dove Cameron as Mal, China Anne McClain as Uma, Thomas Doherty as Harry, Dylan Playfair as Gil, Sofia Carson as Evie, Booboo Stewart as Jay, Cameron Boyce as Carlos, Peyton List as CJ Hook, Marie Avgeropoulos as Harriet Hook, Mitchell Hope as King Ben, Colin O'Donoghue as Captain Hook, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Wes Brown as Gaston, Cameron Diaz as Laurette, Oded Fahir as Jafar, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Lana Parilla as Evil Queen, Keegan Connor Tracy as Queen Belle, Dan Payne as King Beast, Cheyenne Jackson as Hades, Kristin Chenoweth as Maleficent, and Bill Nighy as Davy Jones

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘖𝘊 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘺. 

A/N: Hewo all of my Melons! I am so excited for you guys to read this story about Mal's older sister, Madison, and her story! This story might be one of my favorites to make and warning: there will be a lot of POV changes. I will write the different POV changes and this story will be one of my longest stories yet so be warned. I hope you guys have an awesome day and look out for when I post a update or new story! Bai, my Melons!