𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑. 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

"Captain, Mal and her friends were spotted on by the docks." Gonzo said coming inside the shop and I standed up while slamming my hands on the table. "WHAT?!" I yelled and felt Uma put her hand on my arm. I breathed heavily and unclenched my fists. "Do you know why they are there?" Uma asked. "She wouldn't tell us because we are weak, dim-witted pirates." Jonas said and I clenched my fists again. "She's the weaker one!" I yelled. "Madison! I got this!" Uma said and I looked at the ground. "Does she want to talk to us?" Gil asked. "Again, she didn't tell us." Jonas said and I teleported my sword to my hand. I looked at Uma and she bit the inside of her mouth. "Harry, Gil, Jonas, Gonzo, Mads, come with me." Uma said and I left the shop first. "Knowing my luck she probably wants to know where I am cause of Mom's stupid orders but that doesn't matter. I'm not going back to that mad house even if you paid me." I said.

"We get it, Mads. You just need to calm down." Uma told me. "How am I supposed to when my little sister is pouncing around like she owns the Isle when she doesn't?" I asked her and clenched the sword handle. She was about to answer until I saw my little sister and her friends walking around. "Where the heck is Madison? Mom needs her to come back home to do something for her." Mal said. "She could be exploring the Isle like she always does. You know how she is." Evie, her best friend, told her. "Yeah, well she needs to go back home." Mal replied and I looked at Uma. She nodded and I pointed my finger at them to tell them to stay in their spot. I walked down the alleyway and all they saw was my silohouette. "Who's there?!" Jay yelled and I smirked to myself. "Seems like my little sister doesn't know how to keep her pack not scared." I said coming into their view. "There you are! Mom has been looking everywhere for you!" Mal said. "To do what? Her bidding? I left her house a while back and you should have to, Malsy." I told her while chuckling.

"And where did you go? Somewhere to hide?" She asked and the pirates came up behind me. "Actually she has been with me this entire time." Uma said and I stood next to her. "Well, well, looks like the not-so mistress of evil's minion has finally left the house." Harry said and held the end of his hook with his other hand. "Looks like Hook Jr has finally become Shrimpy's lapdog." Jay said. "Says the son of a thief who can't even keep the stuff he has." Gil said. "Stop it right now." Uma said and the pirate boys stopped talking. "What are you doing telling my sister what to do?" Mal asked. "Uma's first mate and not your sister anymore." Gil said. "What do you mean? They are blood-related." Carlos said. "Blood doesn't make someone family. The people who accept you for who you are, the people who want you in their life, and the people who want to see you smile make you a family." Uma said and I glared at Mal. "You went to Auradon and forgot all about me. As soon as you came back, you went straight to Mom and started doing her bidding." I told her while pointing my sword at her. "Mads, I was doing it for you..." Mal said and I snapped. "I don't care. Your not my sister and Maleficent isn't my mom. You guys maybe my blood related family but the pirate crew is my real family." I said. 

"What made you change, Madison?" Carlos asked. "You guys leaving me for that horrible place." I said and tears threatened to go down my face. "Let's go before they start blabbering and you blow up on them." Uma said. "That's your sister?" I heard a voice say and it was none other than, King Benjamin. We turned to him and I saw Mal look at him. "Ben, I thought I told you to stay in Auradon." Mal told him. "I had to make sure you were okay." He said and I rolled my eyes before walking away. I covered my mouth and headed to the ship. I saw the Rose (Red Jessica's Ship), the Jolly Roger (Captain Hook's Ship), the Lost Revenge (Uma's Ship), the Havocs (Harriet Hook's Ship) and the Black Pearl (Jack Sparrow's Ship). 

Unknowningly to Madison: 

"Captain, look!" Mr Smee said and pointed over to Madison. "What the heck?" Captain Hook said and saw her with her mouth covered. "Black Murphy, Wibbles, escort that lass over to me ship." He told his crew and they went towards Madison.

Back to Madison:

I saw Captain Hook's crew members come towards me and I looked at him. "It's our order by the captain to take you over to his ship." Wibbles said and I nodded before following there as tears kept wanting to stream down my face. We went onto the ship and I saw Mr Smee come over to me. "Madison, it is a pleasure to see you again as always." He said and helped me onto the ship. "Thank you, Mr Smee." I choked out and he smiled before leading me over to Hook. "Lass, what's got you down in the dumps all of a sudden today?" He asked me. "Mal & her friends decided to show their faces on the Isle and her 'boyfriend' didn't know that she had one which meant she forgot all about me." I said while looking down into the water. Captain Hook was silent before speaking. "After your sister broke my son's heart, he was broken like you cause she was his first love. I told him that there is gonna come a time where things happen."