𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐭 𝟏

We left the captain's quarters and I saw Harry talking with the other crewmates from his Dad's, Uma's, & Harry's crew. I walked down the boardwalk of Hook's ship and I slammed my hand on the banister. They stopped talking and Hook spoke up. "Pirates, we will be having an emergency meeting. I'll tell you when afterwards." He said. "After what, Da?" Harry asked him. "You'll find out soon." I said and looked around. Harry came over to me and I looked at him. "What is this for, my Señorita?" He asked and I grabbed his hand in between my soft fingers. "Your Father told me that I am gonna lead all of us pirates to the rescue mission." I told him. "Señorita, I'm with you as always." Harry told me and kissed the top of my hand. He grabbed my hand and helped me down. "Are you excited?" Harry asked as I wrapped my arms around him. "Excited to win this rescue mission once & for all? Of course I am." I said and we kissed lovingly. We pulled away and I let go.

"Da, where are we meeting?" Harry asked Hook. He wrote it on a piece of paper and put it into my leather jacket pocket. "Let's go before we stuck here." I said and we walked to the limo. Hook tapped my shoulder and I looked at him. "If we are gonna speak in person, we are gonna need secret code names." He whispered and I nodded. "I'll text you our names later. For now, call me Arya Beast and Harry as James Smee." I whispered back and he nodded. Mr Smee came over and grabbed both of my hands. "Please, be safe." He said and I hugged him. "We'll be fine. We have a lot of people on our side." I whispered and we pulled away. I grabbed Harry's hand and we went into the limo. The limo left and we headed back to Auradon. We went to the secret room and went inside. "It's settled. We got the supplies." I said and they cheered. "We are set for tonight." Ben said. "There's another thing. Harry's father told me a couple of things." I said. "Like what?" Evie asked me. "Like first how I am supposed to lead us all to the rescue mission. Next is the fact that we have more people helping us." I said. "Who is helping us?" Uma asked as she came over and hugged us tightly. "Your crew, Harriet's crew, and my Father's crew." Harry said. 

"Next is that we need to have code names. I'm gonna be your sister, Harry is gonna be Smee's son, Jason the guard is gonna be Sean Daniels, Alex the guard is gonna be Joshua Turners, Tattooed Man is gonna be Charles Andrews, and Black Murphy is gonna be his son's brother." I said and Ben smirked. "Is this rescue mission gonna be able to be successful? Cause you guys are putting your lives on the line for Uma's younger sisters." Evie said. "It will, Evie." I said. "This rescue mission is all about Uma's younger sisters?" Mal asked at the door and I looked over at her. "What are you doing here?" I asked going over as I took off my mask. "I was trying to figure out your plan so I can stop you all." She said and my boot heels clicked as I walked over to her. "Why are you trying to stop me? Cause of the fact that I have decided to save my girlfriend's younger sisters with the help of my boyfriend's clan." I asked her. "It's dangerous!" Mal told me.

"Well, I want to do it! Uma needs her sisters to be safe cause her father is trying to kill them." I told Mal. "What do you mean?" Mal asked. "Didn't you hear?" I asked. "No?" She said cluelessly. "Oh my goodness. Well for your information, Dr Facilier has three daughters. Uma is the oldest, Freddie is the middle, and Celia is the youngest. For about 3 years, he had custody over all three of them while Ursula was under the waters of the Isle. Then, something happened and we were confused why she would tell us know but now we know. Dr Facilier is gonna try to kill the younger two daughters by a certain day and Uma thinks it is tonight which is why his goons have been following her every move. So me and Harry have to do this." I told Mal and popped the gum in my mouth before heading back to the others. "Now, I suggest you leave." I said. 

"Why didn't you tell me, Ben? I thought we were in this together! You've been keeping secrets from me." Mal said and Ben went over to her. "Mal, if you love your sister and me, you would let us do this. The only way you can help is your magic because they need a disguise." Ben said and she sighed. "Fine, I'll help." She said and came over to us. "We need disguises for me, Harry, these two guards, and these two pirates. I need to look like Ben's long lost sister, Harry needs to look like the son of Smee, and the rest is history but it has to happen by tonight." I said and she sighed. "I'll change your outfit. Your jacket and the mask will be the same but your hair, outfit, eyes, and identity will be different from everything." Mal said and I nodded. "How are you supposed to do that?" Uma asked as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. "Magic for all of us." I said and smirked. "You need to look like Ben's long lost sister to make it similar. I have an idea of what I'm gonna do. Both of Ben's parents have brown eyes, one has brown hair, and one has dark brown hair. Ben has green-brown eyes and brown hair." Mal said, smiling.