𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏. 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐭 𝟐

The morning came of the day we were gonna save Uma's younger sisters, the Facilier's. Captain Hook was in on the thing and I was scared. "You ready?" Harry asked coming into the room. He was wearing a dark gray t-shirt, black ripped jeans, dark brown boots, red/black plaid shirt, a black velvet mask with white velvet swans facing each other, and black leather jacket with a White Swan Clan design on the back. The circle had gold patterns on the outside of the circle, two white velvet swans facing each other, diamonds around the white swans, and bold words above & below the swans. "What are you wearing?" I asked. "The White Swan Clan jackets. Your getting one during the mission whenever." He said and I nodded. "Mads, you seem distressed right now. What's wrong?" He asked and I shrugged. He put his hands on my shoulder and sat me down on a stool. "Just that I am scared about tonight." I said. Why?" He asked and massaged my shoulders.

"Well, the fact that we are putting our lives on the line for Uma's sisters is making me terrified of what is to come. This rescue is gnawing at my bones & splintering them in half; my heart is jumping in my chest at a million miles an hour; my stomach feels like it has dropped to my butt; and my brain is being punctured by a drill that is making me feel sick to my stomach. I'm so worried, H." I told him and looked up at him. "Mads, listen to me. I swear on this clan that I will protect all of you. Just stay by me and if you heard three screech sounds that means someone is in danger. Do the same and we'll help you." Harry said and I leaned my head against his chest. "I love you, Harr." I said. "I love you too, Mads." He said and kissed my jaw. "Ready?" Evie asked at the door and we looked at her. "Ready as we'll ever be." I said and got up. "Wait." He said and I looked at him. He put a jacket on me but the swans were sequins this time. He put the mask over my nose/mouth area and I looked at him. "Now your ready." He said and we held hands as we left the office. We went down the stairs and went to the cafeteria. "What is going on?" Beast asked as we came behind Ben, Evie, Uma, and the two guards. I saw that Queen Belle, Fairy Godmother, Mal, Hadie, Jay, Carlos, Gil, Lonnie, Jane, Doug, Chad, and Audrey were behind Beast. 

"We're doing some rescue mission that you can't know about." Ben said. "Why?" Queen Belle asked. "It's a secret rescue mission that the White Swan Clan and Ben have to do." Harry said and I walked up with him. "Big sis." Hadie said and I looked at Harry. He looked at me back and he could tell what I was thinking. "I have to do what is right. We have to save some people right now and we have to do it so. I'm with my boyfriend, my girlfriend, and my members. You should know that, Gil." I said and Harry smirked. "Who are you saving?" Beast asked. "Two girls from the Isle who might die if we don't go get some supplies. So they gotta go now." Ben said and they split in half as we walked through the middle. We got inside the limo and I sat next to Harry as I looked back at the school. The limo door closed and headed to the Isle. "We got this." Harry said and I squeezed his hand. "You look gorgeous, by the way." Harry said and leaned my head against his shoulder. "Thanks. I just feel scared." I said and he kissed the crown of my head. "I'll protect you. I promise." Harry said and I pulled my mask down under my mouth. We both leaned in and our lips touched. It was like the fireworks and the magic was back.

He put his left hand on my cheek and I buried my right fingers into his hair as our tongue gracefully touched each others. We pulled away and I smiled. He pulled the mask back over me and I grabbed his other hand. The limo stopped at the docks and the limo door opened. The two guards got out first while we got out second holding hands. We went to Captain Hook and saw him standing with the supplies. "Thanks for doing this, Da." Harry said. "Of course. Now, can I speak to your girlfriend alone?" He asked and I nodded. We went to the ship, went inside the captain's quarters, and locked the door from behind. "What's up, sir?" I asked. "There's a couple things ye need to know if ye are gonna help me son out with this." He said and got out a map. I gave him a permanent marker and he pulled the lid off. "You figured out that the right entrance is the safest which it is but there might be more goons than you think." He said and circled the right entrance with the marker.

"But why?" I asked. "Dr Facilier is smarter than we think. He already has plans putting goons by both sides of all the entrances we know of. But the back entrance might be safer. There is a secret passage there. I will give you the password but you will need more back up than just the White Swan Clan and the guards from Auradon. Your gonna get my pirate crew, my daughter's pirate crew, and Uma's pirate crew to help save Uma's sisters. Your gonna be the leader of this clan, Madison Anastasia Underworld." Captain Hook said. "I will and I will finish this once for all." I said and we shook hands to seal our deal with each other. I was ready.