𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

"How did he get over it?" I asked him. "After Mal went to Auradon, he decided to take some time to himself and forget about love. When he fell in love with a new girl, he told me that he was scared to fall in love but I told him that he was stronger than pain and he could deal with it when it came. See your sister may not realize this but you don't need her to change yourself. You just need to be you and your own person. She, her friends, and your mother can't control you. Only you can. Blood doesn't make you a family. People who accept you for your own person are your family." Hook said and I thought about it. "What happens when she tries to take me back to my mother?" I asked. "You keep fighting and telling her no." He said and I smiled. "Thanks Hook, that makes me feel better." I said and he smiled before patting my back. "You always have a person to talk to if you need it. You'll know when your ready to confront Mal. Your stronger than you think you are." He said and I smiled back.

"He's right you know." Harriet, older sister of Harry, told me and we hugged. "I know that now." I said and wiped my eyes from the tears. "What are you here for?" Hook asked Harriet. "CJ keeps telling me that it's my shift at the shop but I keep telling her it's not." Harriet said and he groaned as I snorted. "Tell your sister that her night to do it. Harry is not going in until this weekend and you don't work until next week." Hook said and CJ came onto the ship. "I thought it was her night to do it." CJ said pointing to Harriet and Hook shook his head before CJ groaned loudly. "Fine. I'll do it." She said and I looked at the ground as I tried not to laugh at the family of arguing pirates in front of me. "Go ahead and leave, girls." Hook told his daughters and they left the ship. "Are they always like that?" I asked. "Yep. Harry just stays away from the conversation." He replied and I nodded. "Has your children ever had a panic attack? Cause I saw Harry breathing heavily one night after I think after a nightmare." I asked Captain Hook. "Harry has had 5, Harriet has only had 2, and CJ has only had 3." Mr Smee said. "There you are!" Uma said coming onto the ship and Gil hugged me. "What happened?" Gil asked and I hugged back before we pulled away. "I, um, walked away from Mal cause I didn't want to be near her anymore." I told them and I could see Harry looking around. "Son." Hook said and Harry looked at him. "You okay?" Hook asked. "I'm fine, Da." Harry said. 

"Your such a weirdo." I said bumping my shoulder into Hook's shoulder and he held it. "What was that for?" He asked and I smirked. "Reasons." I said while shrugging my shoulders. He rolled his eyes and I heard buzzing. I grabbed my phone and checked. I saw a call so I answered it and put my phone against my ear. "Hello?" I asked. "Finally you decided to answer." Freddie said and I scoffed. "It's called being busy." I told her. "Whatever, I need your help." She said. "What happened?" I asked. "Not what happened. Who happened." She said and my eyebrow went up in confusion. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Well, I heard banging at my dad's shop door so I went to answer and when I opened the door, your so-called half brother fainted onto the ground with bruises all over him." She said. "Half brother?" I asked and put my hand on my hip. "He's awake now but when I asked who's his family, he said that his half siblings are you and Mal while his dad is Hades." She said. "I'm on my way." I said and ended the call. 

"What's up?" Hook asked. "Apparently, my half brother passed out at the door of Freddie's place." I said and left the ship. I went to Freddie's place and knocked on the door. She opened it and I went inside. "Where is he?" I asked. "He's in the back." She said and I went to the back. There I saw a teenage boy with bright blue hair laying on the couch fiddling with his thumbs. "Hello?" I asked and he saw me. "Madison." He said. "So you do know my name?" I asked. "Father likes to talk about you a lot and how he wished he could see you again. Anyways, I'm his son, Hadie, and my mom is Persephone who is your step-mother." Hadie said and I sat down across from him. "What does Father say?" I asked. "Well, he says that he left you when he was a baby cause he couldn't stand being married to your mother and that he wished he could have taken you & Mal with him." He said. "Does he know that I moved out of my Mother's house?" I asked. "He does." Hadie said and I looked at the ground. "Why were you trying to find me?" I asked. "Cause Maleficent found out that I was Father's son so she kidnapped me about 4 months ago and I escaped. I just want to be with someone I trust." He said before covering his face with his face. I sat down in front of him and hugged him in my arms. 

"I can't believe I have a little brother." I said and he hugged me back. He wrapped his arms around me and I rubbed his lower back. "I may not have known my Father but I will protect with everything I have cause your my little brother." I told him and kissed his head gently before hugging him.