𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲

"That's great." I said and smiled. "W-What? What if someone finds out?" Uma said and standed up. "Uma," I told her and she grabbed her hair with her hands as she paced back & forth. "Uma Willa." I said and her shoulders were shaking. "What if you guys die? Cause of the truth?" Uma said as tears went down her face. "UMA!" Harry said slamming his hands on the table while standing up. Uma looked at him while tears waterfalled down her face and her hands were shaking in her hair. "Uma Thalassia Willa, listen to me." Harry said going over to her. I went over to them and put my hands into my pockets. Harry put his hands onto her shoulders and pulled her closer. "I know your worried about me & Mad but we are gonna be okay. My father is a person is gonna help you out and save your sisters." Harry said and she cried into Harry's chest. "I swear to you that we'll be fine." Harry told her and I wrapped my arms around her back as she sobbed into Harry's chest. 

"There are three mainpoints where the Isle of the Lost opens. The front entrance is the non safest entrance there, the left entrance is also the non safest cause it's also by the Facilier's place, so the right entrance is the best." I said as I pulled away from Uma. "How are you guys gonna get across?" Evie asked. "There's a secret passcode that we have to put in so in order to get to the right entrance, we have to walk across that invisble path that will make us invisible to everyone on the Isle. Once we get there, we sneak our way to the place that the girls are at and make our way back to Auradon once we get them." Harry said and sat Uma down in the middle of us two. "Seems easy enough." Ben said. "That's if Facilier doesn't have any goons. I am gonna call my Father tonight, see what he can us, and have two of his strongest crew members come with us. Ben, I suggest that you get your two strongest guards and have them come with us so we have back up." Harry replied. "I already have two people in mind." Ben said. 

"During the whole time, I will be in here with Uma to make sure she doesn't follow you guys and so I can make sure your safe the whole time." Evie said. "Well, I guess we have some girls to save." I said smiling. "Here." Harry said giving me a black sequin mask with two white swans facing each other. "What is this?" I asked. "Mask to keep your face hidden. I have a similar one." He said and I nodded. "When do you get to visit your Dad?" Ben asked Harry. "When I'm calling, I'll ask the most reasonable time that me and the others can go. The other VK's + your parents can't know, Ben. If they find out, they could be in danger the whole time. If you do tell them, keep them here in Auradon for when we get the girls here." Harry told him. "I'll try my hardest." Ben replied. "What is the group called?" I asked. "This is The White Swan Clan." Harry said and I smirked evilly. "Who's with us?" I asked and Ben stood up. "I am." Ben said and Evie stood up as well. "I am as well." Evie said. "Me too." Uma said and I smiled before standing up as well. "So Am I." I said before we put our hands in the middle.

"The swans are here together and we stand side by side together. No one is gonna stop us, no one. We are do whatever it takes. No matter what." Harry said and I leaned against his shoulder as we all smirked. Uma squeezed my hand tightly and I kissed the top of her hand. We then heard a phone ringtone go off and Harry grabbed his phone. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's my Father which is perfect timing." Harry said and put his phone on speaker. "Hello?" He asked. "Hey son, I wanted to talk to you about something." Captain Hook said and Harry sighed. "Perfect timing cause I do as well, Da." Harry told him. "What's up?" Hook asked. "There's an escape that we planning on for Uma's younger sisters, Dr Facilier's daughters. We need some supplies and I was wondering if you can help us. Before you ask, Ursula was lying to Uma about her sisters. Dr Facilier had custody of Uma when she was a baby and he has hired goons to keep an eye out for when the day comes that he wants to kill her himself. He has done the same to Freddie & Celia. So we need your help." Harry said. "Write down the supplies, text them to me, and I'll have them ready by tomorrow at 6:30 am." Hook said.

"Really Dad? You would do that?" Harry asked. "I don't care. How many people?" Hook asked. "Three people are staying in the room and six people are going. We need Black Murphy and Turk to come with us." Harry said. "Alright. I'll have six items ready and the two pirates. Who is on this?" Hook asked. "King Ben, Evie, two guards, Uma, me, you, and Madison." Harry said. "We are, sir. I trust you & your family with all my might and strength, everything will between us five + you." I told him as I squeezed Uma's hand tightly. "I trust you as well, Madison. Son, I will give you what you ask for as long as me & your girlfriend can talk." Captain Hook said and Harry was about to open his mouth as I did. "We will, sir. See you tomorrow morning." I told him. "Alright, bye." He said and I ended the call. I looked at Harry.