𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐏𝐭 𝟐

I was in disguise as Arya Beast, long lost daughter of King Belle & Queen Belle. My hair was light brown with a dark brown ombre, green-brown eyes, a Belle/Beast inspired eyeshadow look, red lip liner with dark red lip stick in the middle, gold small hoop earrings, a Beauty & The Beast stained glass pullover top, dark blue acid wash high waisted jeans, dark brown braided belt, brown lace boots, a Belle themed hairstyle, the White Swan Clan leather jacket, and the black swan mask. Harry is a disguise as James Smee, son of Mr Smee, son of First Mate Mollie, and brother to Sammy, Squeaky, & Squirmy Smee. His hair was dirty blonde and his eyes are dark brown. He wears no guyliner, a dark red beanie, blue-white striped short sleeve shirt, black high waisted ripped jeans, dark brown belt, brown boots, the White Swan Clan leather jacket, and the swan mask.

"So 'Arya', are you ready to win?" Harry asked and I smirked before turning to him. "I am so ready to go to victory as winners, 'James'." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I can't believe that we are disguised." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. "To be honest, Harr, I can't believe it as well." I said. "Maybe you should go as a disguise more often." He said. "To do what? This?" I asked. "Yeah. I wouldn't mind dating 'Arya Beast' for a while." He said. "Harry, this only for the mission. Uma needs us to go to the Isle. Besides, I promise you that after this all that we will get alone time with you, me, and Uma." I said and he smirked. "I love you, my Señorita." Harry told me. "I love you too, my Pirate." I said and our lips touched. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pushed him against the wall. I pushed off his jacket and he pushed off mine onto the ground. He switched us so that I was against the wall and pulled off my shirt. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lifted me up. I ran my fingers through his hair and he walked over to the bed. He dropped me onto the bed and took off my boots. He did the same with his and climbed on top of me.

(After you know what 😉)Harry got off me and I panted for air. "I can't believe we just did that." I told him as we cuddled. "I know but that felt amazing." He said and I nodded. I got up and grabbed my clothes. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I have to get re-ready. Your lucky I did a spell to not mess up my makeup. Your skin is dark red lipstick free." I said and went into the shower. I came out 14 minutes later and I saw that Harry was dressed in his disguise. I was dressed in my disguise and I went behind him. "That was distraction I needed, if you must wonder." I told him. "I know. Now we must focus on our job." He said and I blew my gum. "What time is it?" I asked. "7:30 pm." He said. "We should go." I said popping my gum bubble and left the room. We went downstairs and I saw Ben waiting with Uma by his side. "Why do you look like us?" Queen Belle asked. "Disguise." Harry said and I popped my gum bubble again. I held my mask and took my gum out.

I threw away the gum and put the mask over my mouth. "Meet Arya Beast and James Smee for today only." Ben said and I linked my arm with Harry. I saw Hook, Uma, and Harriet's crew come inside and Beast looked at the door. "Why are they here?" He asked. "They are helping us." Harry said and Hook came inside. "Son, we're here to help y'all." He said. "Thanks Da." Harry said and they did a bro-hug. "'Brother', please head to you know where and get our supplies ready." I told Ben and he walked away. He came back and gave us invisible earbuds, GPS, and walkie-talkie. Uma came over and grabbed my hands. "Please be safe. I can't bear the thought of you dying." She said and I put my hands on the side of her face. "I will, Uma. Don't worry." I said and pecked her lips. We pulled away and Harry kissed her lips. They pulled away and I linked my arm with Harry. We headed to the limo and got inside. The door closed and I saw the stars blinking in the night sky. 

I grabbed his hand, put our hands in my lap, held them loosely, and sighed heavily. "I feel so scared right now." I said and Harry squeezed them my hands tightly. "We'll be fine. It's just a matter of death or life at this point." He said. "Aren't you afraid?" I asked. "Not really cause I am stronger than fear and pain." He replied and I leaned my head against him. "Go through the back entrance, Password is 13478." Harry told the driver and I closed my eyes. "Ben, bring the others into the room." I said into the ear-piece. "Roger that." He said back. "We can do this, Madison. We are stronger than we think." He said and I nodded. I looked outside. "They are inside the room." Ben said into the earpiece. "Thanks." Harry said. "We're close. Where do you want me to park?" The driver asked. "We'll tell you when to stop." I told him and he kept driving. We were halfway cross the bridge so we were close but I was getting more nervous every minute that passed. I looked at Harry and he nodded. We stopped in a alleyway and got out of the limo. The door closed and I looked around the whole area itself. "This is shady." I said.