𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤

Mal's POV

"Are they there?" Carlos asked and we looked at the big screen where we saw the screen divided into four sections which meant 4 different cameras are by the area of the mission. "There they are!" Gil said pointing to the first screen where we saw Harry and Madison out of the limo. I saw that she had a gun and she had her pirate sword. "Why does she have a gun?" Evie asked. "I don't even know myself." Ben said and they walked into the main docks area. I saw Dr Facilier outside looking around and his daughters were by his sides tied up. "Come out, Arya. Don't be afraid." He said and I saw Madison stand across from him. "I'm here, Facilier." She said and I saw the girls trying to escape. "I'm not afraid. I'm stronger than you." She told him and she looked at the alleyway. Harry came out and stood next to her. "James, lovely to see you here. I wonder what Beast is gonna say when he finds out that his daughter is dating a scummy pirate." Dr Facilier said.

"He's not gonna care. I'm the Isle for a reason and it's not your business why. We just want your daughters back." Madison said walking close to him. "That's the thing, Arya. How do you know my daughters are gonna get killed by me? Only Harry and Madison know about that cause of Ursula telling them about Uma's secret." Dr Facilier said. "You have another daughter named Oceana. We're dating her." Harry said. "Oceana?" Uma whispered. "Remember, they are really Harry & Madison in disguise." Ben told her. "Really?" Dr Facilier said. "Yeah, here." She said and handed him the documents. He looked through the papers and smirked. He handed the papers back to her and she smirked. "I believe you." Dr Facilier told her.

Madison/Arya's POV

"Now I'm gonna ask nicely one more time. Give me your daughters." I said. "One more thing." He said and I looked at him. "What do you want?" I asked. "To see Oceana." He said. "I'm right here, Papa." 'Oceana' said. "Ocean..." Dr Facilier said. The pirates cut the girls out and they ran over. Harry hugged them tightly and 'Oceana' went over to Dr Facilier. We went back to the limo and got straight inside. The limo drove away and the girls were still hugging onto Harry. "Is Uma okay?" Celia whispered and I saw that she had a black eye with a scar that was over her eyebrow. "She's back at Auradon, safe and sound. Once we get there, we'll take you to her and we'll get you checked out." I told her and she nodded. "Are we safe?" Freddie said and us two lovers nodded. 

We got to Auradon and went inside the school. We went in the room and Uma standed up before turning to us. "Cel? Freds?" She asked. "Uma!!" The girls yelled before rushing over to the scene where Uma hugged them tightly in her arms. I looked at Harry and he smiled. I side-hugged him and saw the girls hugging each other tightly.

(Years Later)

"Janelle! Urianna!! Alexander!!! Come here!!!!" I said and they came running. Janelle Monique Hook, our oldest child, is 12 years old and is so creative just like me. She has dark brown hair at the top, purple ombre in the middle, dark teal ombre hair on the bottom, light blue eyes like Harry, Harry's skin color, Uma's nose, and my mouth. She has my fire powers and inherits loving the sea like all of us. She loves art, music, and dancing. 

Urianna Bridget Hook, our middle child, is 9 years old and loves singing like Uma. She has teal hair at the top, blue ombre hair in the middle, purple ombre at the bottom of her hair, green eyes like me, a mix of me & Uma's skin color, my nose, and Harry's mouth. She has Uma's ocean power and inherits being a pirate like all of us. She loves singing, dancing, and fashion. Alexander Sean Hook, is 6 years old and loves being a pirate. He has purple hair, dark brown eyes like Uma, my skin color, Harry's nose, and Uma's mouth. He has no powers like Harry and wants to be a captain like all of us. He inherits a hook like Harry, likes studying, and likes the sea.

"What's wrong, Mama?" Alexander asked. "Your first day of school is coming up soon and all of us have decided that we are gonna spend the last few days together instead of being with your friends." Uma said. "Mommy, why?" Urianna whined. "Urianna, don't whine while talking to your mother unless you want a time out." Harry said. "Sorry, Daddy." She said and looked down at the ground. "Harry, go finish dinner." I said and he walked away. "Daddy, can I go finish my drawing?" Janelle asked as she ran to the kitchen to ask him. "When do we stop hanging out with our friends?" Alexander asked. "We don't want you to stop hanging out with your friends, Alex. We just want you guys to spend more time with your parents. We get that we don't that a lot but it's because your father works, your mom works, and I stay out with you guys all day-night." Uma said. 

"Fine." Urianna said before going up the stairs and slamming her door closed. "Was that Urianna?" Harry asked from the entrance of the kitchen with Janelle by his side. "I'll go talk to her." Uma said. "I can go." Janelle said and ran up the stairs after her. "How did we get such kind daughters but with a snarky attitude?" Harry asked while wrapping his arm around me. "Well, we both have snarky attitudes but Uma is kind. You can tell they have our genes." I said kissed his cheek as Uma wrapped her arms around me. Janelle, Alexander, and Urianna came over.

🎉 You've finished reading ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴡ - ᴏᴄ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ 🎉