𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖. 𝐀𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲?

Jay opened the door and Gil got inside first. He sat by the other side's window, Uma sat next to him in the middle, Harry sat next to her, Hadie sat on the corner next to Harry, Mal sat next to him, Ben sat next to her, Carlos sat next to Ben, Evie sat next to Ben, and I sat next to Evie at the end by the limo's front divider window. I saw Uma and Harry hitting it off while I just felt very uncomfortable. I closed my eyes and did the sign of the cross. I saw the boys go after the candy and I decided not to grab any. "You okay, Mads?" Evie asked me and I nodded. "Do you know what dorm I'm gonna be in?" I whispered to her while looking at the other two pirates. "Um, dorm 20." She whispered back. "Can you show me where it is?" I asked and she smiled. "When we get there, we'll get out first and head straight inside." Evie said and I nodded before looking at the window. 

We got to Auradon and the door opened. I saw Ben about to get out but I got out first and Evie followed behind me. We went to the trunk, grabbed my things, and closed the trunk. She wrapped her arm around me and we headed inside. We got the key from the office, went up the stairs, and went to my dorm. She opened the door and we went inside. I put my bags down and looked around. "Is this okay?" She asked me. "Yeah. It looks amazing." I said and put my suitcase on the bed. "Who's my roommate?" I asked. "I don't remember off hand. It might be Uma or it might be a new girl." Evie said and I nodded. "Why did you want to come inside when we got here?" She asked me while crossing her arms. "Did you not see the way Harry and Uma were mingling in the limo? I specifically told Mal that Harry was already happy with me & Uma being his girlfriends and Uma is already taken him away from me." I said. "I don't think that she is trying to. She might be trying to tell the other girls that hey, um, this is my best friend and my boyfriend." Evie replied.

"You think?" I asked. "Of course. She wouldn't do that to you." Evie said and we hugged. "I just feel like that she is trying to take him away even though I know that she wouldn't cause she is my best friend and she heard what I told Mal." I said. "Maybe you should try and confront her." She said and we pulled away. "What if she gets mad?" I asked. "She won't." Evie said and I sighed. "What is going on in here?" Uma asked and I looked at her. "We're just talking about our concerns to each other. Quick question." I said. "Ask away." She said. "Why in the limo were you and Harry mingling when I told Mal that all three of us are together?" I asked, getting worried about her answer. "Didn't he tell you?" Uma asked me. "What are you talking about?" I asked her. "Of course." Uma mumbled before turning to me. "Mads, Harry has anxiety which is why were talking and laughing the limo. I thought that if I made him laugh, it would get his mind off his anxiety which it did." She said and my face turned into a hurt puppy one. "He has... anxiety?" I asked and she nodded. 

"What dorm is he?" I asked. "He is in the east side in room 21." Evie said and I ran there. I found dorm 21 and knocked on the door. I didn't hear an answer so I knocked again and I saw the door open. I saw him open the door and I saw him look at me. "Hey Mads, is everything alright?" He asked and I looked around before kissing him. I felt him gasp before he kissed back and wrapped his arms around me. I was kissing my long time crush and it feels like fireworks. I pushed him inside and pushed him against the door. He put his hands on my lower back but then he pulled away. "What was that for?" He asked. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him. "Tell you what?" He said. "Tell me you have anxiety." I told him. "I forgot so many times that honestly I wanted to forget that I even have anxiety." He said. "Is that you had a panic attack that one night after that nightmare? Cause of your anxiety?" I asked him and he nodded. "Harry, you should have just told me. I was so mad in the limo that you and Uma were mingling that I didn't even realize it was cause of your anxiety." I told him. "I know and I'm sorry." He said while leaning his head against my shoulder. "Your fine. Just tell me when you have an issue so I don't get mad." I told him and he nodded. I pulled away from him and looked around at the dorm. "This is your dorm?" I asked and he nodded again. 

"I should go and unpack my stuff." I said. "See you later?" He asked and I nodded again. I left back to my dorm and I smiled to myself. 'I had my first kiss. That felt amazing.' I wondered as I walked to my dorm. I went inside my dorm and I saw Uma talking with Evie. "What happened?" Uma asked as she standed up with Evie. "We talked and I had my first kiss." I said and they squealed. "OH MY GOSH! How was it?!" Evie asked. "It was like fireworks exploding." I said. "I'm so happy for you!" Uma said and we hugged as I giggled. "Thanks Uma. The better fact is that it was Harry!"