𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓. 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬

"Thank you, big sis." Hadie said and I smiled as we pulled away. "You feeling better?" I asked and he nodded. I then standed up and helped him up. "How old are you?" I asked him. "13." He said and I grimaced. "I don't care though cause I got to meet my big sister after 12 years." He said and I rubbed the top of his head. "Let's go." I said and bent down in front of him. He went onto my back and I hooked his legs through my arms before we left. "Have an evil day!" Freddie said and we left. I smirked before running really fast and Hadie squealed loudly as I did. We went onto the roofs and I ran across them. I did a flip onto the ground of the docks and stopped running. "Don't do that again without warning me!" Hadie said hitting my shoulder and I laughed. "Sorry, little bro!" I said and saw Uma on Hook's ship while talking to him, Mr Smee, Gil, & Harry still. "Madison!" Gil said spotting me and I waved as we walked over. I went onto the ship and Hadie hopped down. 

Gil hugged me and I hugged back before pulled away. "Hadie, come here!" I said and he ran over. "There you are. Who is this little boy?" Uma asked spotting Hadie behind me. "This is my little half brother, Hadie. Hadie, this is Uma, my captain." I told her and Hadie. "Nice to meet you, Hadie." Uma said and he came out from behind me. "You too, Uma." Hadie said and they shook hands. "Who are the others?" He asked me. "That is Captain Hook, Mr Smee, Harry who is Hook's son, and Gil who is Gaston's son." I told him and Hadie nodded. I then threw my sword at Hadie and he caught it. "Dang, little bro." I said and he threw it to me. "I know how to use a sword only because Dad taught me." Hadie said and I nodded. "Your literally like Harry." Captain Hook said and we looked at him. "Harry's the middle child with an elder and younger sister." Hook replied and Hadie nodded. "Except in this case I'm the youngest with two older half sisters." Hadie said and I nodded. "At least you have a sibling. I'm the only child." Uma said and pouted. 

"When do I get to see Mal?" Hadie asked me and I grimaced. "Me and Mal have a troubled past since she left to Auradon so you might not want to meet her." I told him. "Whatever you say, big sis." He said and I shook my head while smiling. "Da, something happened!" Harriet said coming onto the ship. "What now?" Hook asked. "Who is this boy?" CJ asked next to her. "Hadie, half brother to Madison and son of Hades." Mr Smee said. "What happened?" Hook asked his daughters. "Jonathan came to my ship saying he needed the payment money." Harriet said. "Are you serious? He's back?" I asked. "Yep, he's not playing anymore." Harriet said and I groaned. "Let me guess. Does he need me to talk with you?" I asked and the daughters of Hook nodded. "Guys, keep Hadie with you guys at all times. I should be back soon." I said and Hadie looked confused. "What's going on, big sis?" He asked and CJ awed at him. "I need to go deal with something. I'll be back." I said and kissed his head before Mr Smee pulled him into his arms. I took out my sword and nodded at the girls. They left the ship and I followed behind them.

"Jonathan, I know your lurking." I said and heard chuckling. I saw him on top of the roof and glared. "So the princess finally decided to show up back to the Isle." He said mistaking me for Mal. "You darn and well that I'm not her." I said coming in his view while holding my arms. "Madison..." He said. "You know it, pervert." I said and he hopped down from the roof. "Where's the payment, Harriet?" Jonathan asked and she held out the money. He was about to grab it but I grabbed his arm, twisted it backwards, and made him kneel on the ground. "You really think that she was gonna give you the money?" I asked and cut off his forearm. "OUCH!" He yelled and I tied up his arms. "It doesn't hurt that much." I said and pulled him up. "What do you say, Captain? Pain or no pain?" I asked her as Jonathan tried to pulled out of my grip. I gripped him harder and he stopped. "Pain." She said and we walked away into the alleyway. I went on top of the roof and I saw Jonathan stand in the middle of a four way alleyway. A pirate standed on the east alleyway exit, another pirate standed on the west alleyway exit, Harriet stood on the north alleyway exit, and CJ stood on the south alleyway exit. I sat down on the edge of the roof and threw my sword to CJ. 

"To the pain." I said with my eyes glowing and the four of them cut off all of his limbs except his head & torso. I hopped down and the others backed away. I stood in front of Jonathan and grabbed his shirt before holding my sword in front of him. "Let's make this death nice, slow, and painful." I said before using my sword to slice his abdomen. He groaned loudly and I cut from the top of his shoulder to the end of his hip. I did the same for his other side before slicing his throat. He choked on blood before falling onto his side. "Throw his body away." Harriet said and the other two pirates did. I wiped the blood off my hands but there was blood everywhere. In my hair, all over my clothes, and my back.