Shopping

A/N: The creator of this fan art is joondais on tumblr their art is really cute you guys should check it out. Welcome to chapter two I hope you guys enjoy.
----------
No One's Pov:

"Kenmaaaa let's goooo" the orange haired male whined whilst pulling on his husband's arm. Today was the day Shoyo's favorite shoe brand released their new volleyball shoes and according to the whining male he would die without them.

However, Kenma being the pro gamer that he is was busy trying to beat a hard level on a new game his company had just produced. "Hold on Shoyo we have plenty of time to go get your shoes and if you want them right now you can just go by yourself."

The smaller male crossed his arms and looked away angry of course his husband didn't notice since he was still gaming away. An idea suddenly popped into the orange haired male's head. A mischievous smile spread over his adorable face.

"Fine I'll just call Kageyama and see if he'll go with me." Kenma was paying full attention to his husband now. He quickly paused his game and grabbed his husband's hand pulling him to their car. "Let's go get your shoes." The smaller male smiled in triumph knowing that his plan was successful.

~Time Skip~

The two males finally arrived at their destination after ten minutes of them singing badly whenever a song came on the radio. Shoyo was so exited to get his shoes that he quickly hopped out of the car and ran inside the store, however this action did cause him to bump into a wall. And by wall I mean Aone.

Shoyo rubbed his red nose before looking up at the victim to his lack of attention. "Aone! What are you doing here?" Kenma finally made it into the store only to see a tall man hovering above his husband. The tall male looked pretty angry so the pudding head quickly went to his husband's side. "Shoyo what happened?"

Shoyo smiled at his husband knowing that he probably thought he was in trouble. "Oh nothing really I just bumped into an old friend of mine from highschool. Kenma this is Aone and Aone this is my husband Kenma." Aone silently held his hand out for the ombre haired male to shake. Kenma quickly shook his hand before going to hold his husband's hand once again.

"So why are you here Aone?" Shoyo asked staring up at the white haired male. Aone swiftly lifted his hand to point at the shoes Shoyo came to buy. "Oh you're buying the new shoes too! do you still play volleyball?" Aone nodded his head. "Maybe we can play together sometime. Can I have your phone so I can put my number in?"

Aone grabbed his phone out of his pocket and handed it to the orange haired male. Shoyo quickly put his number in and set his contact name as Karasuno's #10 since that's how most people remembered him. The smaller handed Aone his phone back before bowing and heading to go pick out his shoes with his husband being dragged behind him.

Kenma watched as his adorable husband skittered around the store trying to find his shoe size with a fond smile. Shoyo eventually found his size and rushed up to his husband. "Look Kenma they're so cool they even have a little volleyball on them!" The sunshine said with a wide smile. The cat looking male quickly pecked his lover's lips before pulling the blushing male to the counter to pay.

Once the shoes were purchased the two headed back to their car. "Kenma I'm hungry can we stop and get something to eat pleeeaseee?" The ball of fluff asked putting on his best puppy dog eyes. Who is Kenma to say no to such a cute face? So the two headed off to eat, both singing along with the song playing on the radio quite terribly might I add.
----------
A/N: This is some Aone appreciation because he's a big sweet heart and I would quite literally die for him. Sorry about this chapter being so short I'll try and make the next one longer.