Talking With Our Bodies

⚠️WARNING⚠️
This chapter is  just pure smut, so if you don't like this kinda of stuff please just skip this chapter. Thanks!

(This idea was brought up by @Tobi_The_Big_Gay)

Kousuke could feel his boyfriend writhing beneath him. So he cracked a sleepy eye open to see if Masahiro was having another one of his nightmares and needed to be woken up. It was something Kousuke was always willing to do whenever his bad dreams would decide to show.
     He peeked down at the boy half-buried in his chest and grinned after processing the picture in front of him.
     Masahiro was wiggling around, but his face was flush. He was rubbing his legs together as Kousuke noticed a slight tent in his underwear. He was panting slightly and was moaning out Kousuke's name here and there. Kousuke had to say, this was an amazing sight to see. He loved hot and flustered Masahiro.
     "I should wake him up so he can have some fun with real me instead of just the dream version." He smirked and gently shook the blond, calling out to him.
     Masahiro woke with a soft and startled grunt and looked up to his partner smirking down to him. He didn't know why until he felt the pressure in his underwear and how hot he was.
     His blush reached up to his ears as he hid in Kousuke's chest. The dark-haired male wasn't going to let him get away with this so easily though; the sight and sound of Masahiro just a moment ago had gotten to him.
     He placed his hands on Masahiro's shoulders and rolled them so that he was straddling over Masahiro. He leaned down and kissed his ear lobe, letting his tongue linger as he spoke.
     "Oh you won't be getting away from having such a lude dream about me, baby." Masahiro shivered as the sound traveled through him.
     Kousuke moved his out the kissing and sucking on Mashiro's jaw. Slowly he made his way to kiss his mouth.
     He bit the blond's lip and Masahiro opened his mouth. Kousuke's tongue once again explored a similar place it would never get tired of.
     Masahiro's moans and Kousuke's heavy breaths we're caught in between them as they both got each other more worked up.
     Kousuke lowered his hips and put sudden friction on the small hips below him. Masahiro let out a sharper moan into his mouth.
     Kousuke started to rock back and forth as they pulled apart and he stripped Masahiro of his shirt. He quickly went back and kissed his way farther and farther down towards Masahiro's center. He stopped to tense and suck on his nipples before returning to the path he was already making.
     Masahiro he started to let his moans slip out more and more as Kousuke kept rubbing them through their underwear and losing and sucking his way closer to his neediest area.
     When Kousuke finally reached the line of Masahiro's underwear, he kissed it and then looked up to Masahiro. The blond gave a quick nod with pleading eyes. Kousuke made quick work of both of their remaining undergarments.
     Kousuke moved further back and teased the tip of Masahiro's now bare cock with his lips before leaning over to grab lube from the bedside drawer. He popped open the lid and coated two fingers.
     "Are you ready for me to start baby boy?"
     "Y-yes, sir." Masahiro spread his legs a little farther apart and took Kousuke's free hand in his.
     They had found their own rhythm after going at it for as many times as they had. Masahiro liked to be praised, Kousuke liked to be called sir. They were both open to new things and new the signs of when one or the other was uncomfortable. They would always have some form of asking anyways though.
     Kousuke slipped his two fingers inside Masahiro without a whole lot of restraint. He knew Masahiro was surprisingly one who loved the life side of their relationship and was quiet ready for Kousuke whenever they were in the mood.
     "Look at my good boy, already taking in my two fingers so well. Do you want me to start moving them?"
     "Yes! Yes please, sir!" Masahiro nodded quickly. He was started to get the full feeling he loved but this was just the start and he was eager.
     Kousuke slid his two fingers in and out at the place Masahiro set by meeting him with his hips. He would scissor and flex his fingers inside of him as Masahiro moaned to the movements.
     He trusted and moved a few more times before slipping a third finger in. Masahiro let out a shallow breath and let Kousuke control a faster past with his three fingers.
     "You're practically just sucking my fingers up Masa... My baby just can't wait can he? Can you hear how excited you are?" Masahiro could hear as Kousuke's fingers moved in and out and he could his own moaning mixed with Kousuke's breathing. He wanted more. He wanted to hear Kousuke inside him, thrusting in and out of him.
     "Yes, yes I can. I'm ready for more now. I want you inside. Please, Kou!" Kousuke didn't need to hear a word more.
     His cock was already hard and needy from Masahiro's loud moans and lude entrance.
     He leaned over and grabbed a condom from the nightstand. Just as he was about to open it, Masahiro stopped him.
     "Wait! I think- I want to try it without a condom tonight." Kousuke made sure Mashairo was okay with that and put the condom back.
     He spread Masahiro's legs wider and touched the tip of his cock to Masahiro's hole. He slowly pushed in until his balls hit Masahiro. He groaned at the amazing feeling of being inside Masahiro, he could never get enough of it.
     "Ah, ah! You're always so big Kousuke!"
     Kousuke chuckled and kissed Masahiro's thigh before leaning down close to him and beginning to thrust in and out of him.
     Masahiro held on to Kousuke's back as he felt waves of pleasure roll through his body as Kousuke hit deeper and deeper inside of him.
     "Please, sir... I need you as deep in me as you can go. I want you to go faster and harder! Please, please, please! Ahhh sir please fuck me more!" It only spurred the man on more when he heard Masahiro beg for him.
     He thrust faster and faster as the bed began to move with each thrust inwards. Kousuke let out his own moans to mix with Masahiro's. Masahiro started to leak precome as he felt Kousuke fucking him senseless and loved every second of it. He let out moan after moan and couldn't stop as he let Kousuke's name roll off his tongue. Kousuke's thrust became faster and sloppier.
     "I'm going to come soon Masa... I want to cum inside you; can I cum inside you baby? Ahh ahh, fuck Masa!"
     "Please! Please cum inside me, sir! I'm about to cum too! I want it so badly Kou!" He balled his fists in the sheets as he felt intense pleasure crash over him.
     Kousuke thrusted as fast as he could and as he felt close to the edge, he struck Masahiro's cock and trapped him into a French kiss.
     Kousuke felt Masahiro cum beneath him and it smeared between the two. Masahiro let out a loud moan of Kousuke's name into his mouth. Kousuke kept up a few more deep thrusts and trusted as far in as he could as he came inside of Masahiro.
     "Oh God Masahiro. That felt amazing."
     Masahiro nodded and rested his check against Kousuke's head next to him.
     Kousuke pulled put of Masahiro and started to get some things to clean up. He passed their small box of sex toys as he went to but the lube back. An idea he had wanted to try popped into his head.
     "Hey Masa, there's this thing I've been wanting to try." Kousuke picked up a plug from the box.
     "What did you want to try?" He tillted his head towards him.
     "Well... Seeing as you were so eager for me to cum inside my baby boy..." Masahiro flushed as Kousuke came closer and cupped his check in his hand.
     "How about we put this plug into your hole and have you try to get through school today with it? I'd be so proud of you if you could make it through the day just filled with all of my cum." He side smirked and he could see the tempted part of Masahiro come out.
     "Of course sir, I can keep it inside all day." Kousuke slipped the plug into Masahiro's hole as he gave one last shuttering gasp. He gave him a quick kiss.
     "That's my good boy."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
~1,473 words~
~And that's the last of them, folks! (Not the last of this book, just the last of the chapters that were requested and I had qued up! This book is still ongoing!) This was requested by @Tobi_The_Big_Gay and is the first smut for this book! Hope this is what you were looking for and enjoyed it despite the wait~

~Shipwhatever