12. News

Despite his wishes to hold back, Aizawa ended up making out with Y/N. Then he ended up clinging on to her. Then he ended up procrastinating. Then he ended up spending the night at hers again. But early in the morning he packed his suitcase again and when they were leaving, he put it in the car, making sure that he'd leave this time.
They ended up walking in the school hand in hand as Y/N giggled loudly, alarming people around them. But Aizawa was complaining about having to explain their relationship in detail so much that it was funny.
The real trouble came when they entered the teachers' lounge hand in hand. And were greeted by Hizashi and Kayama.
'OH YEAH! DEAR LISTENERS, THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!' everyone in the room turned their attention to them, making Aizawa look away and Y/N blush slightly, while smiling.
'Ah, how youthful! It was about time! Tell me, how close did you get?' Kayama clinged on to Y/N's free hand.
'NO! First tell us how it happened.' Hizashi put his hand on Aizawa's shoulder.
'I think work comes first.' the raven-haired man shook his friend off just as the warning bell for the first class rang.
It was well calculated by none other than him after all. They'd come to work later than usual and then deal with their friends during lunch.
'Yeah, you're right, Shota.' the woman pecked his cheek and pulled away from him, shaking Kayama off too. 'See you at lunch.' she waved them all goodbye and strode to her office, leaving her friends unsatisfied and her boyfriend feeling strange. Yes, Aizawa felt strange now that she wasn't beside him. And he knew he wouldn't have to or be able to call her or text her during their worktime.
The day went on harsher than usual for Y/N. She had a huge stack of papers to work on, a few sessions since they were allowed only during the normal classes. Just a few students had scheduled sessions for the afternoon and they were doing their therapy with Y/N every week. Which meant they were behind schedule and there was a lot of work to do with them too.
By the time lunch break came around, the woman was already tired. She pulled out her phone and dialed Aizawa's number.
'Shota?' she sighed, pulling out her bento.
'Yeah, do you need something?' he sounded pretty tired as well.
'Could you pass by the vending machine and grab me a coffee? I promise I'll talk more with Kayama and Hizashi.' bribing him in such situations was fairily easy.
'Okay. Anything else?' he yawned, taking off towards the vending machine.
'Just don't forget your bento.' she giggled, closing the line.
Seconds after she put her phone down, Hizashi and Kayama barged in her office, expecting Aizawa to be there already.
'Hm, where's your boyfriend?' Kayama smirked, sitting down on one of the couches in her office.
Hizashi took his place beside her and they put their bentos on the coffee table between the two couches. Y/N moved herself to the empty couch and yawned.
'He's getting me a coffee.' she closed her eyes tiredly and sighed.
'Already running errands for you, huh?' the other woman giggled.
'He's always been like that with me.' Y/N smiled at the thought.
'You look beat, Y/N.' Hizashi noted, digging in his bento.
'I have a shit tone of work, but I'm gonna get back in track by the end of the week.'
'Another hellish week, huh?' Kayama sighed, digging in her food too.
Then Aizawa opened the door, looking pissed.
'What's wrong?' Y/N moved a bit and he sat beside her.
'Work.'
The woman giggled at his curt reply and took her coffee from him. He'd gotten one for himself too.
The rest of the lunch was spent in a conversation about Aizawa's confession. Kayama and Hizashi were respectful enough to not make a big fuss since Y/N was really tired. But the blonde was loud by nature so it was pretty tiring after all.
The rest of the day was filled with work. Y/N and Aizawa both decided to stay in extra time and finish off more work. Kayama and Hizashi begged them to celebrate but Y/N was in no mood for that. If she had to be honest, her only wish right now was to cuddle with Aizawa. So she suggested they go out for drinks Saturday night, when no one had work. And when she hoped to be able to rest a bit more.
While she was typing down something on her computer, her phone rang.
'Yes, Shota?' her voice was strained enough for him to understand how much work she had.
'Let's go home. Tomorrow is a day too.' 
'Okay, give me a second to finish this.' she was about to hang up but he spoke again.
'May I spend the night at yours again?'