Seeing her Again

A/N: Hey everyone, I know I've been talking about Kurt, Blaine and Rachel a lot in the past 2 chapters, I promise here and other chapters....more glee characters will come out... 

p.s. this chapter features a lot fo Santana, and I want to give her a tribute also... following the death of Naya Rivera RIP..........

I do not own any glee characters or songs......

For the past 5 years, Samuel Evans is the coach of New Directions at William McKinley High school for Performing Arts. Since Will became his boss and his friend and took over the glee club, He led them to 5 more national championships, where they won twice and placed 2nd three times. 

Even if he were far away from all his friends, he still managed to keep in touch, like he promised a long time ago, he would send Tina Snapchat or Tik-tok videos of him once a week doing all kinds of crazy stuff. He would talk to Blaine and Kurt on the phone whenever he would get the chance. He would call and check up on Artie, Kitty, and even  Santana and Brittany in Boston now and then; he would even manage to talk to Puck and Quinn sometimes when he wanted too. Even Mercedes sometimes to see if she was happy with her life...but one person he barely talked too was Rachel Berry...

this was because talking to her brought back all these old memories and these feelings that he had for her that never went away..... there were only two girls in the world with who Sam was truly in love. It was Mercedes Jones.....He knew that once upon a time, he did love Mercedes, but it didn't work out between them.... she moved on with another man and married someone else.... he knew she was truly happy...

But then there was Rachel, the girl he never realized he had fallen in love with a long time ago.... in fact, he always knew he had some feelings for her. Back in high school, when they were in the glee club together, he was mesmerised by her voice and her passion for becoming a star.... but back then, he knew he couldn't have her because she belonged to someone else.....Finn... he was one of his best friends and knew that even if both of them broke up, he didn't stand a chance... Rachel was so in love with him that she didn't even look at him as more than a friend... so he dated other girls in the glee club like Quinn, Santana, Brittany and Mercedes. But even after that, he still had that weird feeling for her that he could not explain.... 

 At one point, he knew that Rachel and Finn were meant to be......so he decided to keep his distance and try to rekindle his old flame with Mercedes. But when Finn died, she lost the love of her life, and he lost his best friend. It was so hard for her to move on after his death. But he didn't do anything with his feelings because he wanted her to have time to grieve.... 

The opportunity arose to express his feelings for her when she moved back to lima to get the glee club back after it was disbanded. That's when he realised that he didn't just have a crush on her it was more than that,  he was in love with her... he came to this realization when Mercedes had asked him to fix her broken heart.... and so he did.... but it didn't last long because she moved back to New York to her dream... and with another guy that wasn't him...

Sam's POV:

Sam walked into the choir room with a bunch of his kids waiting for him....

Suddenly, a girl named Sarah, who just happened to be Puck and Jake's sister, approached him before taking her seat in the choir room... 

Sarah: "Excuse me Mr Evans principal Shuester told me to tell you he needs you in his office right away." 

Sam: "ok, thank's Sarah."

He walked to Will's office and knocked on the door ....

S: " Hey, Will you wanted to see me?"