A Glee Christmas!

A/N: hey everyone this Chapter will be all events that lead up to Christmas day, Christmas eve, and i will feature more characters and storylines in this chapter. and each day is a mini-chapter with its own title.......I will also have a catch-up paragraph for all the characters...I do not own any characters or songs from glee or the ones used here...p.s. this is also a tribute to Finn Hudson (Cory Monteith), Santana Lopez ( Naya Rivera), and even if I don't like what the actor did, this is also a tribute to Puck. may you all Rest in Peace!

the most beautiful time of the year has arrived for the Alumni of new directions. After a 2 week trip to Hawaii, Artie and Kitty are now back from their honeymoon, and they come back with some big news. Sam and Rachel are stronger than ever and have been spending so much time with their son. Quinn and Puck, Santana and Brittany have some big announcements they want to make. Tina and Mike make things official and ask Kurt and Blaine to do a big job. Will and Emma are on vacation, for the holidays with their kids but come back for the reunion of new Directions.

and that's what you missed on Glee....

Christmas Chapter 1:

A little Snixx Magic!

Dec 22nd, mid afternoon

Sam's POV:

Sam sits on his porch with a beer, tired after putting up christmas lights, waiting for Rachel to come back from her day out with Dalton. it has been 2 weeks since the wedding and the conversation with her dads, and he knew now that he was in a good place in his life. he starts to reflect on his love for Rachel, and how much time they had spent together. He then remembers that he had to do something special as this was their First Christmas together and he wanted it to be memorable. he knew he needed help getting a gift for his girl, so he asked someone who knows can point him in the right direction.

*Sam dialling Santana's number

Sn: Trouty!! whats up what did you now?

S: Nothing Santana! I just need your help getting a Christmas gift for Rachel.

Sn: Seriously you're only getting her something right now? its 3 days before Christmas you idiot!! you'll be lucky to find anything in store!

S: sorry i meant to get her something when went christmas shopping 2 weeks ago, but we got busy with Dalton and everything.... Santana can you just please help me with this?

Sn: Fine!! but you'll owe me again Trouty!
S: yes i know i do, oh my god!! thank you Santana!!!

Sn: yeah yeah, meet me in the mall in 30 minutes I'll text you the details....

S: ok I'll see you there!! bye Santana

Sn: later Trouty!!

(Sam meets her 30 minutes later).

Santana's POV:

*Santana meets Sam at the mall entrance.....

Sn: Trouty!!

S: hey Santana!

Sn: ok i know, now where to go, come on follow me!

S: that was fast?!

Sn: yeah I've been asked to help get gifts for that girl before, so i know where to go.

S: really who did you help?

Sn: Finn?! remember Christmas senior year? , i helped him get earings for her, using a little of my Snixx magic!

S: really? i knew about the earings,and that she returned it; to help me and Rory earn money for charity, but i didn't know you helped him get it.