The Discussion

A/N: sorry for the long chapter... I know there where barely any mentions of Blaine and Kurt and dalton in the last chapter... don't worry they will be featured a lot here and other glee characters.., this chapter picks up the day after the previous chapter.....

 P.s. i do not own any characters or songs from glee..... 

The day after Sam and Santana met for Coffee...

Rachel's POV:

Rachel woke up to an empty bed once again, as Jesse hadn't returned from his trip to Chicago, while Dalton was staying over at Kurt and Blaine's... she started thinking about the day to come and that in a few hours the truth that she was in denial about was gonna come out..... she then got up freshened up and walked into the kitchen to make coffee... after a few minutes her doorbell rang.... she quickly got up to see Kurt, Blaine and Dalton...

Upon seeing his mom, Rachel bent down as Dalton ran into her arms. 

D: Moooommmmyyyyy!!!! 

R: Hi Sweetie, Did you have fun with Dada and Papa?

D: yeah, we went an saw dwinoswaws!! 

R: Dinosaurs??!!! Wow??!!! Where they scary??

D: Nooo, but I thwink dada got scawed?

Blaine: No I didn't Buddy, dada just got startled.... 

D: No dada got scawed!!

R: oof looks like you got owned by a 2-year-old Blaine

B: Haha, funny... he said sarcastically

K: ooookk enough with the dinosaurs now, sweetheart... papa's gonna run you a bath ok... 

Rachel then handed Dalton to Kurt as he went into the bathroom to prepare...

Blaine: Heyy Rach Santana told me about having Sam and us over to your house she said it was important that we all come... i think she invited Artie and Kitty as well...

R: did she?? ohh i didn't know 

B: look Rachel i know its not my place to overstep, but i kind of feel what your gonna discuss with us... becuase i was the one who sort of gave you a hint to what it was....

R: wait so you kind of know?? And you made me figure it out for myself...

B: well i wasn't sure i thought i was just imagining things.... but then you've been acting weird lately and Santana shows up in New York out of the blue for vacation, and she asked me if i had baby photos of Sam..

R: so you know??

B: that Sam is  Dalton's Biological father?? yeah... I know..... i figured it out even before you did and i didnt tell you im sorry... look i quite new what was going on....all along.... i just thought maybe you should get your story straight first... and prove that i wasn't imagining things.....

rachel paced back and forth in her living room 

R: "ohh God"...  Rachel said almost crying "Blaine i screwed up!!! What am i gonna do??, how am i suppose to tell Kurt, Sam or even Jesse?? i mean, first Kurt is gonna find out that his Sperm didn't work, then Sam is gonna think that i lied and never told him i was pregnant with his baby, and Jesse is gonna be so mad that i cheated on him 3 years ago.... ohh god what am i gonna do..... wait why are you not mad at me? i mean Dalton is your Son too"

B: I'm disappointed not mad... i mean i love Dalton to death, Sam's baby or not, i don't care if he's not biologically mine, he's still my son... and yeah I'm a bit upset because you didnt admit it, and that you gave us someone else's baby.....but what i don't understand is why now? But why did it take me imagining things, and you calling Santana, and putting facts together to realize who the father was?...