He asked me to look out for you.

A/N hey everyone sorry again for the long chapter, there is just a lot to tell with this story... don't worry this chapter won't be as long...  this picks up a  week after the previous one. this will also include Demi Lovato's character, Dani. ...........disclaimer: Rated 15 years and above 

 I don't own any characters from Glee or any songs that are in this story.

Rachel's POV:

It has been a week since the truth came out, the truth to who the Father of my child was, and the truth to me and Jesse's relationship. I haven't spoken to anyone since last week, Kurt has been ignoring my calls.... he and Blaine had a big fight about it, and he left to go back to Lima to clear his head. Sam, as usual, was radio silent and hasn't spoken to me either since that night. 

Santana and Brittany went back to Boston because after getting the DNA test and confirming Dalton was Sam's baby, she felt as if her work here was done. She does call me every night to see how I'm doing. Jesse, on the other hand, moved out of the house and although it's not yet finalized he filed for divorce. Artie and Kitty felt terrible that they left early that night and realized that I needed a friend, so they decided to come by every night for dinner, to keep me company and to check up on Dalton and me. Blaine, on the other hand, has been devasted since Kurt left to go back to Lima, despite him looking sad every day but he still manages to come by to spend time with Dalton during the day. 

Rachel woke up, on an empty bed, after Jesse moved out,  her room felt empty as always. it felt empty when Jesse was supposedly gone for business trips, but now that his stuff was out of the house it really started to sink in... she got up went into the bathroom to freshen up, and got herself a cup of tea. 

Because Kurt Left, Blaine was alone in his apartment so he asked if he could borrow Dalton for a few days and to spend some father-son time with each other. Even if he new the truth,  his relationship with Dalton didn't change. He also wanted to give Rachel a few days to process Jesse's decision.  it was a Friday and Blaine and Dalton were coming back for the weekend so Rachel was alone in her house... she didn't want to spend that time alone sulking,  so she decided to go out for a walk in town....

She was walking down central park going for a stroll listening to music, when out of the blue she heard a voice... it was Dani, her old friend from when they were in college working at the diner and Santana's ex girlfriend. 

Dani: " Rachel?! "

R: OMG Dani?? heeyy long time no see how are you?...

Dani: " I'm doing good, im in this new band, and we're actually here in New York on tour. 

R: wow that's great..

Dani: OMG  i don't have much time right now to talk im kinda late for something... but what are you doing tonight we should get drinks and catch up?

R: OMG yes we should... 

Dani: ok cool... Callbacks 9:00 is that fine??

R: yes omg im so excited... 

Dani: ok I'll see you tonight...

Dani walks off in the opposite direction... and Rachel continues to go out for a walk...

xxxxxxxxxxx 

Later that night  Rachel put on a Black top, leather pants and wedges  for her night out on the town with Dani. she takes a cab and picks Dani up at her place and they headed to callbacks 

when they got to the club, she and Dani had a few drinks, then Dani grabs her and pulls her to stage....

Dani: Come on Rachel!!! just one song, Please for old times sake.....