Opening night.

A/N: hey guys there is only three chapters left.... these next few ones are gonna be quite long, becuase there is a lot to tell... i hope yall understand.... i do not own any characters from Glee as well as any songs from the show or the ones used in this chapter.......

it has been a month since Jesse apologized, a lot has happened within the month... Sam finally got his Diploma in teaching, and is now applying for coaching jobs around the state. Rachel and Blaine's opening night is today, and Rachel is feeling anxious once again. all the new directions come to New York to see their opening night and Sam has asked some friends to help him with a big surprise.... 

opening night 8am

Sam's POV: 

Sam woke up, with Rachel still fast asleep with Dalton in her arms, he gives them both a little kiss on the head,and walks out of the room to make breakfast.... to his surprise an unexpected guest was waiting for him...

K: Morning sleepyhead!!!

S: ohh Cheese and Rice?!! what the hell Kurt!! you scared the crap out of me.

K: yeah sorry i just came here to make breakfast.

S: what for I'm perfectly capable of making breakfast for everyone, plus its only 8am don't you think you should be at your house making food for your husband?

K: now now come down Mr Cranky pants, I'm here, becuase I'm the only one who knows, the opening night regimen of Queen of England, if you know what i mean....

S: what?!

K: do you not remember her first opening night when she broke your guitar? and we all tried to help her,  and in the end we  had to call Santana to work her magic?

S: yeah i remember.... why?

K: well after that, so it wont happen again,we decided to come up with a regimen that prevents her from going all sad clown again.... . 

S: and what exactly is this??

K: seriously do you really wanna know?

S: yeah... I'm her boyfriend, i mean i'd love to help out.... 

K: ok....well she only eats food good for her voice, only drinks tea, wont speak for at least 2 hours, and a really long spa day.

S: wow!! that's a lot, yeah i think I'm gonna pass, you can handle it right Kurt?

K: yeah of course i can, in this few days before the show, she's gonna go all diva so you better watch out....

S: ok?! so if your here, what about Blaine?

K: luckily he's still asleep, but put it this way....... if Rachel is the Queen of England, Blaine is the like the Duke of Divaland....

S: oof he's that bad?

K: pshhyeah he is, i get it its opening night....ok I'm finally done with this... Sam here's what i need you to do... give her this when she wakes up, give  Dalton breakfast then put him in his room, the sitter will come later today. i prepared this tea for her voice, give it to her with her breakfast ok?..... i gotta go....

S: wait what?? your leaving?

K: yeah, i got to get back before the Prince of Divaland wakes up to me not there....I'll see yah Sam, call me if you need anything....

S: yeah cool, bye Kurt...

Sam goes to the Kitchen to make himself a cup of coffee and breakfast as he patiently waited for Rachel to come out with Dalton... he picks up his phone and sees a very important text from a close friend...