The wedding

A/N: Hello everyone, this chapter will also be a bit longer than usual and will involve many more characters and storylines. but I promise this will connect to thigs in the future chapter.... I would like to apologize as well if there are any inconsistencies with the show.....

disclaimer: I do not own any Characters or songs from Glee....

time flew in the blink of an eye after their victorious win at sectionals the new kids of new directions celebrated their victory across the school. the alumni on the other hand slowly started to prepare for Kitty and Artie's Wedding everything was planned by Kurt and everyone came back to help out..... after their respective Bachelor and Bachelorette party and the rehearsal dinner.... now came the wedding... everything was in full swing and ready to go.... and everything was perfect. 

as the day went on, and everyone started to arrive at the church...Rachel came down the stairs of Sam's house, wearing her bridesmaids dress, sliver heels with  her hair in curls and makeup. at the end of the staircase stood Blaine, Dalton and Sam who had his jaw dropped as she came down. 

Sam's POV:

S: " You look Beautiful babe!" 

B: Wow you look amazing Rach! 

R: Thank you guys ! 

R: Heyy honey!! you look very dapper in your little outfit

D: Mommy you wook pwetty!

R: why thank you sweetie!! come on lets get you to the car!

Rachel grabs her coat and heads to the car, as she is followed out by Blaine and Sam... he takes the wheel and drives them to the venue... they arrive 20 minutes later...

as soon as they arrive stare at the venue in awe of its beauty. the venue was in Springbrook Gardens a popular destination for events in Lima. 

Sam with his mouth still open  said: "wow! Kurt really  did a number on this thing."

B: "tell me about it! he's been driving me insane planning this wedding, sometimes i think he's the one getting married again"

R: " Blaine you do know Kurt only did this as a favour for Artie after he accidentally planned your wedding!"

B: i know he's just been driving me nuts!

D: Mommy whew are wee?

R: we are at your Auntie Kitty's wedding honey, She's marrying your uncle Artie.

D: my uncle who?

B: Uncle robot Buddy!

D: ohh

R: Uncle Robot??

B: yeah when we went for Coffee with Artie and Kitty  about the wedding, Artie pretended he was a robot to entertain Dalton, and he picked it up and started calling him Uncle Robot...

S: " and i guess the name stuck!" Sam said laughingly 

B: "yeah not my finest hour as a parent!"

as they were talking a very frantic Tina came rushing towards Rachel!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rachel's POV:

Tina: Oh my God Rachel there you are!!! we've been looking everywhere for you!

R: yeah i just got here... whats wrong Tina?!

Tina: Major Bridal Emergency, Kitty is freaking out we need all hands on deck,  come now!!