Fix my broken heart again

A/N: Hello everyone, sorry again for the long chapters, I  just wanna make the most of each chapter so I don't have to do so many..... this will feature more of the relationship between Sam, Kurt, Blaine and Rachel.... in honor of Cory Monteith's Death anniversary i will mention a lot of Finn Hudson in this chapter.....note that somethings I mention about Finn in this chapter and previous ones may not have actually happened on the show....

I do not own any glee characters or songs featured in this story.....

Sam's POV:

it has been 3 weeks since he spent the night at Rachel's house, the day after it happened, he finally had the chance to spend time with his son,  before Blaine left for Lima, Rachel had asked if it was ok for her and Sam the watch Dalton while Blaine was with Kurt. Blaine agreed because  Sam needed to spend time with his kid. 

every day since then, he has been spending all his free time with Dalton. making sure he would get to know his real dad. although the kid didn't know who he was, Dalton referred to him as Sammy mommy's best friend. 

his feelings for Rachel blossomed over the past few weeks, he would attend classes during the day, and end up spending nights at Rachel's house. every day he would read his son his favourite book called baby dinosaur, he would tuck him in bed and sometimes and would even  fall asleep next to him. Rachel enjoyed the fact that he was bonding with her son, and that her son was growing fond of him. on more nights than one  Sam would spend time in her house where he would  make dinner for Rachel and Dalton proving himself as a good father. Rachel liked this about him and slowly started to open up to him again  and they would go into deep conversation about different things in life, after which putting their son to sleep, Sam would end up sleeping  Curled up next to Rachel in her bed or something more than that. 

the day had come for Blaine and Kurt to return to New York from Lima, Sam spent the night  at Rachel's house and basically stayed there most nights. 

Sam woke up to Rachel still silently sleeping next to him, he unwraps his arms from hers and kisses her head, he walks into the Kitchen to make himself coffee, after taking a few sips a very sleepy eyed Rachel walks in, to the kitchen... he walks towards her and gives her a cup of coffee

S: good morning sunshine..

Sam hands Rachel a cup of coffee and kisses her forehead...

R: good morning Sam! 

S: soo Blaine and Kurt are coming back today....  are you ready to see them both?

R: well Blaine yes, but I'm still mad at Kurt about what he said about Dalton.

S: look Rach i hope that you do forgive him becuase he is one of Dalton's dads after all and you know he loves that little muchkin right?

R: i know he does... but he shouldn't have said those things, even if it was brought on by anger. 

a few minutes later, sam heard a little voice coming from Dalton's bedroom....

D: Mommy?? Mommy?? 

Rachel and Sam  run to Dalton's bedroom... sam stood at the foot of the door while Rachel ran to her son's bedside... 

R: yes sweetie? mommy's here!! 

D: i mwiss papa and Dada when aw thew cowming back?

R: they'll be coming back today sweetie there gonna meet us here,and where gonna go to the zoo...

D: are we gonna see wions or gwiwaffs?

R: yes honey we are... do you want mommy to give you a bath today?