Epilogue...5 years into the future

5 years later......

Sam and Rachel now live in a house in upstate New York, after Hannah was born they had 2 more kids together, fraternal twins Cory and Emma...

Sam still works at a high school and coaches a glee club, and football team in New York and is now 2 time National Champion, and football state champion.

Rachel won another Tony for her portrayal as the lead in Spring Awakening.....

Rachel and Sam are still in contact with Dalton.... and he stays with them during the weekends and some holidays

Kurt and Blaine still live in their apartment with Dalton, and they since had 1 more child a daughter named Isabella.

Kurt's designs have made it to New York Fashion week 

Blaine also won a Tony for Playing the lead opposite Rachel in spring Awakening......

10 year old Dalton learned how to sing and can now play guitar and Piano.... hey always has to explain to his friends how he has 3 dads....

Santana and Brittany moved back to New York and live in Brooklyn...

they now have a Daughter named Amanda who is 3, and was born from a sperm donor and Santana's eggs. 

Brittany's Youtube Channel and web show Fondue for 2, now has over  1 million subscribers.....

Santana now works as a professional Commercial actress and has done ads for many different companies. 

Mike and Tina got married and still live in Chicago, they now have 2 kids..... twins: Justin and Jacob

Mike is a professional dancer and teaches classes at Geoffrey.....

Tina is now a TV actress and stars on TV shows filmed in Chicago.....the NBC series Chicago Med! 

Mercedes lives in LA with her Husband Christian music recording artist : Tank Bradshaw

they now have 4 kids together.... Cameron, Alexis,Luke, and Shannon

Mercedes won a Grammy for hr album Hell to the no! and downloaded on iTunes over 10, 000 times

Kitty and Artie still live in New York and now have 2 daughters Sofia and Elizabeth and a son Gavin

Kitty now works as a talent agent and model....she has walked the runways of New York fashion week wearing Kurt's designs

Artie is now a film director ,and was nominated for many awards including an Oscar and a GoldenGlobe. 

Puck and Quinn live in Conneticut, with their 2 kids: Lucy who is 7 and Alyssa who is 3 

Quinn now works as a real estate agent but she teaches acting workshops to kids on the weekends.

Puck retired from the airforce and now works as a pilot for Delta Airlines! 

Jesse and Rachel still managed to be friends, in fact he now produces a lot of Rachel's shows....

Jesse is now married to another woman named Chloe Davis, who is also a broadway Actress and sometimes Rachel's understudy. 

He now has 4 kids a son named Kyle, a daughter named Maya and twins: Andrew and Adam 

the end................

A/N: Hey everyone, thank you for reading this story, if you want to listen, to al the songs from this fic, search the Everything Leads back to you playlist on Spotify!