𝟎𝟏 | New beginnings

Shout out to Stardust_Wendy ! Her covers are so amazing and lovely!! She did the one that's above, Thanks a lot babe. And I'll appreciate it if you guys visit her profile and follow😉❤️

мeмory ιѕ a wonderғυl тнιng, ιғ yoυ don'т нave тo deal wιтн тнe paѕт.

~Not edited!~

🎵...I promise I'm gonna love you 'til my dying day Wake up, your face in my chest, your favourite hiding place The roof is gone as we're driving out the private gate...🎵

Is that music? Wait..music from where?

I know this is a huge temptation, I mean the idiot that is playing that loud music is very inconsiderate. Someone cannot have peace in this mansion again? I thought all rooms are soundproofed? As if the person is hearing my thoughts, the music volume even increases making me wince on my bed and sinking deeper into the warmth of my duvet.

Oh, my darling and sweet duvet.

🎵....I lied to myself about trying to be here all alone When I leave,it's bye for now,it's just never bye for long....🎵

Okayyy, that is definitely noise, no longer music again. I slowly crawl out of my bed even though my vision is still blurry. I check the time by my bed side stand and it reads...wait it reads 4:17am? Who the hell disturbs by this time of the night? Oh sorry early hours of the morning?

Are you asking me? My subconscious asks.

Oh my darling mind I do not need your sacarsm right now.

Then get up and go and check for yourself, yunno sulking can't help you right now.

At this time? God so help the human that is disturbing my sweet sleep. Sleep is my boo (everyone loves to sleep right? don't tell me you don't love sleep!) Like I can sleep for hours without getting out of it.
I slowly slide my feet into my neon fluffs and carry my phone too. You just might never know if it is a criminal.

Because the criminal is playing songs and has not killed you since.Wow Aramide you are so dumb.